xisto Community
felipevianna

Free Font View For Cd View the Fonts in CD

I have 2 or 3 CDs contain FONTs and I want to view this fonts for chose wich font I want to use.If I intall al fonts in a fonts Directory my computer will became slow... Yes? Well... than I think to ask here if somebody knows a simple FREE FONT VIEWER that can I see the FONTs in my CDsCan you help me? :D

...font viewer?? Doesn't Windows already come with one of those? Windows XP does...Well, here's what you need to do:

Download this program: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Double click on your font

When a box comes up, click Browse (or something similar) and find fontview.exe

You should then be able to view the font

If the above doesn't work, screenshot what comes up when you double click on the font file, and I'll help you from there.

I have no idea whether your computer will slow down as a result of random 1000s of fonts on your computer, but it makes sense that it should, don't you think?

Edit: Forgot the download link

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

First of all thanks for the link... I will download at home tonightMy windows is the 98 second edition and .... :( do you know...The windows XP is better but until now I need to use the win98 because my computer is a..... do you know :D Well...Is it not truth that the computer becames slow if you have a lot fonts installed?I heard to speak and I seem to be truth.... :D ??????

No, your computer does not slowdown if you install loads of fonts. But, your program MIGHT start up slow and perhaps operate slower if you have 1000 fonts to be loaded for your Photoshop (for example). The entire system will not slow down unless those fonts are needed to be associated.