xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fawzy

How Can I Register Gunbound Wc ?

I'm a new comer in this forum.Many kids and many person like GunBound in my country, Indonesia.Since GunBound WC come to my country, they want to play this game (GB WC), but why is it difficult to register ?When we are going to register, there is statement like this : "Access from following IP is restricted".Anybody could help me ? :D

Your computer's IP is it's unique identification number. Each computer ip's is unique and it can be used to determine what country your computer is in. Either GunBound didn't want people registering the game from your country or didn't want you to register the game. Try registering it from another PC.

maybe one of the problem would be that ur iP is beeing used already!orfor it is new maybe the server on your place is not yet ready to handel new members!!!! :D

Notice from snlildude87:
Using excessive line breaks will not help you get a higher post counter.
*Edited and warned.* Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

what does WC stand for?most of the time, games like such w/c have a local version blocks ips of other countries...if this is the case try registering for the international version~and when your country has the local version, the international will also block ips coming from your country too~