xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy

Jak X: Combat Racing Beta Version

I have just recieved my beta disk for Jak X: Combat Racing a week ago. I have been playing it since. Most of you are probably familiar with the Jak and Daxter series, this is a little different. Instead of running around and having an adventure, you drive these real cool cars with guns and shields equipped to them. In the beta version I was only allowed online. Online, there were three different types of gameplay, Racing, Death Racing, and Death Match. There were many different options for each as well as maps. The cars look great and the weapons are fun! But after a while it gets really repetitive. I'm sure the single player would be awesome, but that wasn't included with the beta. Overall I give it a 8/10. I wouldn't buy it unless I rented it first to see what it's like. It's really kind of easy. If you have any questions about this game, just ask and I'll be happy to answer.

I think hes The Pimpest Video Game Hero next to 50 Cent in his new game. The only thing wrong with him its not a big deal but he has green eyebrows, gottie, and sideburns and it dosent even tell how he got them.