xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy

Darkthrone Text MMORPG

I'd like to share my favorite RPG with you guys. It's a text MMORPG and is still in it's beta stages (Almost Omega). It is very addicting so be warned, you may spend hours on here, trying to upgrade and level up.

I am talking about Dark Throne. In Dark Throne you start off and choose 1 of four classes and in each of those classes are sub-classes. What you do is train your army to great strength and popularity. You can battle other members and win gold off of them. The more gold you get, the more upgrades you can get.

It is very addicting once you get into it. I currently have a level 46 Elf Cleric. My alias is Crazy3001. Add me to your buddies and maybe we can start an aliance or something. Remember, join and http://www.darkthrone.com/?dt_session_id1=96536804c5f5a529243d2a5fd34baf6e and have fun!

I remember playing that. I also remember playing some random graphics heavy one that I can't remember the name of. It was all in the heydey of my KOC fervor.

yes that game is very addictive, but i quit playing it, jsut waiting for the fial version and its taking a whole lot of time. but i quit playing the beta because smebody attacked me right before iw as about to put my $50 million in the bank and i just left. ig ot to pissed to play it.

Lol. That must've sucked. Yeah, Omega should've been out like a month ago and it still isn't. Then after Omega it's the final, gold version. I can't wait until then, there supposed to have graphics and it wont be a text game!

This game was a great Text Mmorpg game and I am already a undead assassin level 4 and my name on the game is Stiex-reply by Stiex