xisto Community
Johnny

Johnny's Fractals (first Three) YAY

Okay guys, being the jack (and KING) of all trades that I am, I just today stepped into a new field of art...fractals. :(

So, here's my first few, and I have some other VERY nice ones on the way.

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=pic-host&e=com

I'm posting them as links because they're all relatively big.

So, check them out, tell me what you think, what I can improve, all that good stuff. :D

(If you haven't noticed, these are the three fractals I used for DJLuki, Snlildude87, and Seńor Maniac's new gift sigs. Easy, yet stylish. :D

Beautimous! I love how they all seem to exude a different tone. My definite favorites are the blue and red because they seem so vibrant. Did you make these yourself?

Beautimous! I love how they all seem to exude a different tone. My definite favorites are the blue and red because they seem so vibrant. Did you make these yourself?

166141[/snapback]

I love them all equally. They're all my sweet little babies. :D

Yes, I made them myself, because I'm one three three seven like that.

@Nguyen -- No brushes.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

What program was used to make those? I knew of a program that can do something similar, but i forgot the name of it...

What program was used to make those? I knew of a program that can do something similar, but i forgot the name of it...

166161[/snapback]

It's a secret. Mainly from Mike. I don't want him showing me up in yet ANOTHER area of graphics. :D

Here's how the scores tally up.

Sigs -- Johnny

Renders -- Tie

Templates -- Mike

3D artwork -- Johnny

Fractals -- Johnny

So, that leaves it 4-2, with myself with a strong lead. If I were to let him in on fractals, he might pass me up, and I'd be back to a small lead, which would make me look...well...less than godlike. :(

Jaykay though. It's called Apophysis. It's free, you can download it from their website. I know right now I'm probably letting all you guys in as competition for me, so I'd better get a head start. :(

(BTW guys, you actually probably should do fractals...might help you in your sigs. I know it just made 3 nice gift sigs pretty easily. :D)

It's a secret. Mainly from Mike. I don't want him showing me up in yet ANOTHER area of graphics. :D

[1]Here's how the scores tally up.

Sigs -- Johnny

Renders -- Tie

Templates -- Mike

3D artwork -- Johnny

Fractals -- Johnny

So, that leaves it 4-2, with myself with a strong lead. If I were to let him in on fractals, he might pass me up, and I'd be back to a small lead, which would make me look...well...less than godlike. :(

[2]Jaykay though. [3]It's called Apophysis. It's free, you can download it from their website. I know right now I'm probably letting all you guys in as competition for me, so I'd better get a head start. :(

(BTW guys, you actually probably should do fractals...might help you in your sigs. I know it just made 3 nice gift sigs pretty easily. :D)

166166[/snapback]

Michael may be great in graphics, but sometimes he makes ridiculously ugly sigs. Makes me wonder what's in his head. By the way, his templates uses tables for positioning, and that's a big no-no.

[2]It's jay kay. Two words. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

[3]Gotta love freeware. Thanks for the link, I'll try it out.

[1]Michael may be great in graphics, but sometimes he makes ridiculously ugly sigs. Makes me wonder what's in his head. [1.5] By the way, his templates uses tables for positioning, and that's a big no-no.

[2]It's jay kay. Two words. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

[3]Gotta love freeware. Thanks for the link, I'll try it out.

166168[/snapback]

[1] Tell me about it. It scares me sometimes what he considers good. O.o

[1.5] Hey, I never said he makes GOOD templates, he just makes them. I don't. And I had to have an excuse to give the guy more than ONE point, or my theory would be ruined. :D

[2] :(

[3] I didn't give you a link, just a name, but no problem. :D

It's called Apophysis.

Booya, that was the name i couldnt remember. For freeware, it's pretty darn good.

Booya, that was the name i couldnt remember. For freeware, it's pretty darn good.

166227[/snapback]

Got THAT right. :(

(You'd think they'd pick an easier name though...like...um...floop. :D )

I didn't know anyone else on here made fractals! I have been making some in Apophysis for a few weeks, but I don't think they are as good as Johnny's.

My Gallery

I still have some more to upload so watch that space. I also made the gallery with the help of some tips on the web.

Any feedback or comments welcome, good or bad :D

I didn't know anyone else on here made fractals! I have been making some in Apophysis for a few weeks, but I don't think they are as good as Johnny's.

My Gallery

I still have some more to upload so watch that space. I also made the gallery with the help of some tips on the web.

Any feedback or comments welcome, good or bad :D

166268[/snapback]

Holy joobies! Those are all pretty sweet. You've definitely got me beat so far...my favorite's this one:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow, this is so cool!! Thanks for the program, Its really cool. Trap 17 rules.