xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Nguyen V.2 [from Johnny]

Okay, Nguyen, I'm still not a big fan of the first gift I made you, so um.... I made you a new one.

Posted Image

Now, stop calling me Brooks. :D Hope you like it.

Everyone else: Rate/Comment/Criticize.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

I love how it looks like a spider web. I don't really have anything bad to say about this one, except the text could be bigger (it's probably just me).10/10

There...are no renders, and no Gift from Johnny/Brooks, but it's an awesome sig nonetheless. Is that all brushing?

*adds to collection of rotating sigs*

166137[/snapback]

The entire sig is a render. A fractal render. Kinda like sigs with C4D renders in them. And no, none of it is brushing, and yeah, I forgot the gift from...but meh, guess I don't need it if it's obvious that it's my fractal. But I dunno if it is. :D

I love how it looks like a spider web. I don't really have anything bad to say about this one, except the text could be bigger (it's probably just me).

10/10

166149[/snapback]

That's exactly what someone on dA said. Spider web. Anyway, yeah...pixel text seemed to be the best fitting font for it...not much fits with fractals. Thanks though. ^-^

That's exactly what someone on dA said. Spider web. Anyway, yeah...pixel text seemed to be the best fitting font for it...not much fits with fractals. Thanks though. ^-^

166154[/snapback]

You posted my sig on deviantart?! :D