xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Do You Beleive That Liberty Stories Will Be Good? Well do you?

Do you beleive that GTA : Liberty Stories will be good?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So do you think that the next GTA will be any good. It will be for PS3 and liberty city stories must be in NYC. After Cali it looks like New York was the only place where they could go. This could be nice with it most likely being set right in the center of New York and maybe having Harlem play a major role.

I generally like playing GTA even though I don't own a PS anything. I have high hopes for it however.

I really think that every grand theft auto game is awesome. Even if the missions are bad, just riding a motorcycle, killing people stealing, anything else is just so fun in this game that never lets it get boring. Besides they add a lot of new things in each version that makes it real fun to play. This and the final fantasy series are the games that make me want to own a playstation.

I think it will be a good game i dont know to much about it but they say it will be the best game for the psp i dont own a psp yet however but i still think it will be as good as the other gta's but i hope it dont have anything like hot coffe in it so it dont get an ao rating or taken off the shelves