xisto Community
aminzzlink

What Is... The Smallest Siteweb In The Word

I visited the website. It is really really small.. but it strain my eyes quite a bit. what is the exact size supposed to be or what resolution are u all using for viewing. I suppose my screen resolution is too high... Cheers.

I think for me, the smallest site ie http://www.dotonthehorizon.com/. All it is is a Horizontal Rule and a period.

Yes, i'm agree with you , is smallest but it isn't a siteweb , there aren't any thing to do in ,it is verry borring to stay seeing this horisontale line , but if you prefer it is your problem i don't thing that people would like this "siteweb" .

That's quite impressive, how on earth...wait...why on earth would you even bother doing such a thing...oh wait, i am being stupid again...IT iS SO COOL!!! Hehe, it is very interesting, i think someone got bored and decided that they should do the wackiest thing that came to them...well anyway, good find...the person that made that site should put some google adwords all the way round the blog...they could make alot of money!!! (but maybe money is not everything (although i certainly think it is something...!))

i thought my old blogs is smallest... there is another one... respect the creator .my blog is not that small its 100 x 100 pixel...

I'm really curious. I've opened the link in a new window and now I'm waiting for the page to load (I have dial-up connection at the moment :) ). Wow! I see a small animation on the front page. Let's click it! :).. Another one... click again... Now I realised and see some little arrows on that, they are made in flash... Annoying thing. Anyway, interesting.

this is funny i just cant play any game there cause i cant click the arrows i dont have the patience to hold my mouse and click a tiny arrow. funny how people do crazy stuff like this :)