Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

[::kubi::] Vs [::phyre::] 1v1 Comic

KuBi

Posted Image

VS

Phyre

Posted Image

Good luck. Creators, NO COMMENTS. Please state the current score when you make a post! First to 7 wins.

alright kubi you got my vote nice tech border simple but it works, nice looking render, and hte little pop out effect oyu hae going, brushing even though good need more depth to it, the text works somewhat.phyre the gradient effect and the render ruin this one brushing even though good the colors are not mtaching with the render, but making it darker and the text.KUBI (1)- Phyre (0)

KuBster gmv as well. Now that I think about it, Wolverine has nothing to do with tech, really, but the rest of the sig is great, especially for someone who's only been doing this like a week.2-0. KuBi up.

I'm going to give my vote to Kubi (I assume it's 3:1 in Kubi's favor now) simply because his background is nicely filled in and doesn't leave any odd white spots lke Phyre's. Phyre may have a better render to work off of, however. The Wolverine is kind of wonky with the colors you've chosen for the background, Kubi. The text too could use some work. On Phyre's, the text is hard to read because of the selection of colors and the bevel. I'd go with a plain white with some sort of sketchy something to fit in theme with the background.There's my review :D

Vote in favor of KuBi (4:1).Twas a tough decision, both look very good. But, i must say, although the text phyre used is the text that's used in the spiderman movie, the bevel and emboss kinda killed it. And phyre's sig has big "holes" in it.As for kubi, nice choice of font, and good decision on adding a tech border.

I'm all for winning, but maybe we should keep going? I'm still 3 votes from winning and there are 6 thousand people + guests on Xisto, who knows, someone might vote.

I'm all for winning, but maybe we should keep going? I'm still 3 votes from winning and there are 6 thousand people + guests on Xisto, who knows, someone might vote.

166165[/snapback]

That's the funny thing though...6 thousand members and we only have what, 10 active people in the Photoshop forums? That's frickin RIDICULOUS!

Meh, ya, I hear ya. It's mainly beacuse people don't know hwat photoshop is about I guess. So should we just continue the battle? Or end

Might as well add my vote...I vote for Phyre - 4:2Kubi, yours is good, but I feel the brushing is a bit monotone, and doesn't match the render. Nice how the render kind of pops out of the border though. Oh and great work since you've only just started designing :DPhyre, I like the brushing and colour variations. I think it works well, though the render doesn't stand out as much as I think it should. The text font is well chosen and nice gradient, but I think better placement/size would see it being more effective in the sig.

Nice how the render kind of pops out of the border though.

166285[/snapback]

I showed him how to do that! Three cheers for homocide Johnny!

Uhhhmm, Johnny, you didn't show me how to do that....the only thing you showed me was correct beveling for the tech border....the pop-out I did myself