xisto Community
Saint_Michael

::saint-michael:: Vs: : Vs: : 3 way dance fractal battle

all right here all the rules it will be a 3-way dance thats mean 3 people will be going at it here are the rulesSize Max: 400x135 (sig size)Theme: fractalText: no textRender: YesRender Theme: carAnimation: NoDue: ASAPOptions: no grunge or abstract in your sig, if seen you will forfeit your sig on the spot, i will be looking at the entries for these characteristics.

also to add it levels out the playing field, so the noobs don't have to worry about the text as much.

-----MY ENTRY----

Posted Image

OH NOEZ FRACTALSI'll do one tomorrow if you don't get any competition. But I'm tired now :)

Not sure if I'll make a sig for this one, but what is a "fractal" theme? :D

165849[/snapback]

Refer to Brooks' tutorial on different brushes: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24989-johnnys-sig-tutorials-pt-3-choosing-brushes-which-to-use-and-what-they-look-like/

also to add it levels out the playing field, so the noobs don't have to worry about the text as much.

-----MY ENTRY----

Posted Image

165865[/snapback]

Great sig. I don't like how it's monotone, but it's still cool....and what is that purple streak near the tail lights? I think the tech borders will kill you on this one though.