xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

I Got Another Website all about it...

I recently opened a savings bank account so I could create a paypal account and have a source of money for online things. So I registered a domain name for $15.99 at Hostdime and then bought hosting from Hasweb for $10.00 a month.

So far this has worked out well except for the fact that the domain name still (after at least 3 days) cannot be found. I went back to hostdime and logged in and it said the payment was overdue. So I clicked "pay now" and I ended up paying for it twice :) I emailed them and they said to give them all the info at paypal so I emailed them, but it was late and the next day was Sunday and I didn't think they would be open. Then I got an email saying my email was delayed and will be sent. So I am having a lot of trouble with that. It is really frustrating. ;)

The hosting is great though I have a site (i think it is an ip address at the beggining) that I can upload stuff onto until I get the domain thing figured out. I plan to add message boards and tell all my friends about them. I will add fun flash games and once I learn php I will probably code some things.

I am still debating which message board source I should use. No matter which one I choose it will probably be a lot like Senor Maniacs.

I am still going to keep my Xisto subdomain up. Maybe I will put ads on it or something. So, this isn't a goodbye topic :D
If you want to check my current site out: my Xisto site

hmm it seems that your getting ripped off by your host provider, by paying twice you should be set for awhile and the fact they are taking thier sweet time putting your site up. i would be asking whats going with them since you paid twice and that your domain is still not up after 24 hours of getting it.make sure to ask those questions to find out why your not getting the services that they have for you to use.

Are they trusted? maybe try sending them an email and wait for their reply, or just forget about it and blamed it on your luck and find another better domain hosting provider..

I know I can trust them. My favorite website is hosted by them OmegaGateway.I sent them numerous emails and today I got them all back >_< They said they refunded my money for one of them and sorted out the payment for the other one. Now I need to wait 24-48 hours for the DNS. >_>I can't wait.