xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Worst Hardware Company a hardware that became headeache

for my the worst tech and hardware company is LG ... i think this is because of my history ...1 ... i bought a CD-RW LG .... the first month it works great with de issue that the cds that were burned to the maximun speed became unreadable ... then the unit crashes and i have to wait 3 weeks for they to replace my unit ...2 ... then 2 years later i bought a mobile phone LG ... damn??? it sucks??? really sucks?? ... the worst part is that the phone received written messages but cant reply to them ??? never ever??? ... 1 year later the display crashes??? anda that was the end of that phonr ..3 ... i bought eight months ago a 17'' flat screen monitor ... also LG ... the second day i had it the display crashes ... i took it to the place where i bought it and they gave me another one ... but 4 months ago the display dissapear ... the LG support center was good they went to my home and fixed the problem but now the screen looks like blur ... i hate LG???? :(:(;) 4 ... 5 days ago a cousin borrowed me an external DVD-RW LG ... and i was trying to burn at 8x but damn??? i cant??? the unit only let me burn to 4x ....that are my reasons why i hate LG and for me is the worst company in the development of hardware ... for you what is your worst hardware company and why??? ... ahhh and if someone can recommend me a trustfull company i will apreciate it :D:)

I know their merchandise is really popular in India. They make all sorts of things. But just like you, I don't really like the quality of their products. I prefer brandnames I trust. (Sony for one).

I know their merchandise is really popular in India. They make all sorts of things. But just like you, I don't really like the quality of their products. I prefer brandnames I trust. (Sony for one).

165645[/snapback]

yep ill never ever trust in LG ... here in mexico is very popular maybe for the prices ... but damn they sucksşşş

:)

Ever paid 100USD for a 25-pack of DVD-R's of memorex and then finding out it is a fake and only allows 1x? Now THAT is what you are going to hate when it's hardware related....

However my HP writer still works (1x CD-R though) and just a few months(years?) my LG (HUH? o.O) DVD-Reader exploded into parts along with my Windows 2003 BETA :D [i thought it was fireworks from outside...].

I hate RCA, they have stupid people working in their tech support and i wont go over everything but long story short i needed to know how much memory i can expand in my RCA Lyra and they didnt *BLEEP*ing know... so im on long distance for about half a god damn hour and shes checkin *BLEEP*... then i ask for a manager and shes like scared or something and makes up a *BLEEP* lie and is like oh it can take 128mb max... meanwhile it can take up to a gig which i read in an amazon user review... also NO WHERE does rca advertise the expandability... like wtf... 1gig is the biggest sd card i think and that would be something to boast about... stupid rca.. also had an rca tv along time ago and had to get it fixed about twice a year until it was just dead and out of warranty.. god damn you rca.. go die.

i hate samsung and toshiba. i have nothing but trouble with toshiba hard disks, and samsung cd/dvd burners always crap out on me after a few months. forget LG. i prefer plextor or lite-on for dvd/cd drives, and for hard disk, seagate, samsung, wd, anything but toshiba.

I had a LG CD/DVD rom... My little bro played a stupid game, and after 10 minutes, I could hear crashes and crunches from the computer... The game was totally messed up and stopped running. I opened the CD-rom and the cd was there, in thousand pieces. Lol.Luckily it was just a stupid game that was crunched, it would be worse if it was one of my cds! -_-

I really hate samsung, because I have a 29 inch tv, and it has gotten all wierd over the past six months. Its barely 2 and a half years old and whenever I turn it on, I have to wait like 20 minutes or half an hour before I can even watch it. Its like if it was an old 1960 television where you had to wait for it to warm up.