xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emperor

After Sharm-el-sheik And London

Who will be the next?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another terroristic attack have shaken our little planet. After hitting twice London, Al Qaedia and Co. have chosen a crowded and touristic place as Sharm-El-Sheik. It's clearly now what are the best objective of AQ&Co: big cities and touristic areas. New York, Washington, Madrid and London meet the first requirements. Bali and Sharm-El-Sheik, the second. The attack to Sharm and to London are different, but they have the same goal:attack western citizen and economies of this countries. Not only the Egyptian economy will be shaken by this attack, but all the western touristic interests in this area will be hit. Al Qaeda haven't real religious goals (Hamas have condemned the attack to Sharm, and it isn't a team of angels), but they only want to hit western countries in the place where they will be hurted more:economy. Ten thousands of western citizens can die, but nothing will really change. But if you will stop a city as London for two-three days you will hit the english economy. And this will hurt real chief of the world.Anyone must understand that terrorists have shortened time between two attack and that they could attack everyone and everytime. They will not look if people are muslims or not, but only if hitting you will make problems to the economic and politic life of your country.A country can make all things it can to protect its citizens, but they will hit you when you think to be quite safe. In fact while France, Italy and other countries made special laws, they have choosen the place where everyone think to be safe (as have said many tourists that have come back from Egypt): Sharm-El-Sheik. London after the first bombs had become an armoured city.Now we only have to know what will be the next objective: it will be Rome or Los Angeles? Maya said thousands of years ago that on 2013 the world will end, maybe this will be wrong. But things that have happened in this new century seems lead human races to its end. Al Qaeda's attack to New York, Madrid, London, Bali and Sharm-El-Sheik are only a test, a way to pratice its men? As an old quote say: "Who will survive, will see"P.S. I have think about what can be next objective

well heres something you should find interesting this is coming from the man him self Nostradamus

The 3rd and final Anti-ChristAccording to Nostradamus, the first two anti-Christs were extremely evil, and history has shown this to be so; however, Nostradamus speaks of a third anti-Christ who is more hideous than all the others combined.  Some have said Sadaam Hussein, the dictator from Iraq (proved false now), or even Osama Bin Laden. Could he be this evil tyrant?  Others say that he has not yet appeared.  What does Nostradamus say about this third anti-Christ?  First, Nostradamus tells us he will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

Here, Nostradamus says that a man from Greater Arabia will lead his forces on an invasion through Europe.  This invasion will start a third world war that will be far worse than all the other wars put together.  When will all this take place? In one quatrain Nostradamus gives us an exact date in which the war will be well under way.
In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.......

click here to read the rest of it http://www.armageddononline.org/nostradamus.php

its amazing how Nostradamus predictions have been looked at lately since 9/11, alot of conspirecy theorists have been looking at 9/11 as the event to top it off and then some and then the 3rd anti-christ is being looked at.

but i have to say to hurt america is by destroy its allies and supporters, most of the middle east hates us including saudia arabia and the middle east has the best access to the world so its just matter of time before the go ahead is called for a nuke drop, its going to happen it just when and who will do it to spark the falme to dark ages again.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Fixed quote tag closure.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I've just read something about Nostradamus and 9/11, but not about the third anti-christ. But I have many doubts about a nuke attack, I know that countries as Iran are developing nuke technologies, but I think that the WWIII will be more different from classic ones(for example Enduring Freedom or the war in Iraq). It will be made of a series of terroristic attacks (as NY or London) and some "space battles". I don't mean battles as Star Wars, but attacks to satellites. These are the only two ways for nations as Iran or terroristic groups to hit USA and western countries. They can't afford a real war, but they can hit the Achilles' heel of the first world. By cutting down the GPS system, USA will lose many powers: they won't be able to launch rockets and many veicles won't work well (planes for example). Yes, I think that this will be the WWIII. It seems not very terrible, but we can't entirely understand our technology addiction.

Actually the only country on Al Queda's so called hit list that have not been hit with terror attacks is Canada. As frightening as the thought is (being a canadian myself) I think Canada could very well be the next target, Toronto would be a logical choice, though I guess it could be Ottawa, Montreal, or any other large city, but Toronto, being the largest and the economic hub of Canada, would be the logical choice.

First, you shoul remember that Italy is one of the country that could be hit by Al Qaeda. Second, I don't think that Canada can be a real objective. I know that it's a member of G8, but an attack to Toronto or Montreal won't be so impressive as London or New York. Canada isn't a powerful (as USA) or historic nation (as Italy), but a English dominion up to one century ago. You can be sure that Canada is at the end of the list of Al Qaeda.