xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zaccid

Relationship Advice Needed Possible Relationship Problems

Alright I am gonna be straight to the point with this relationship advice that I need. And there will be no holding back while I tell you the story and ask you for your adivce.Well I am gay and I have a really good friend (who I will call John). And he wants to go out with me, but the problem is the fact that he is going out with a female as well. She knows that he is Bi and it doesnt bother her. She also knows that he wants to go out with me also and she is fine with it. But the problem is that I dont know if I am really fine with it.Yes I do want to go out with John, but I am not really sure what to do in this situation. It is not something that I have ever been involved with before.I feel that if I say Yes to going out with John that things may get extremly complicated. But really I dont know. Can someone please give me some advice on what I should do in this situation, cause I really have no idea what-so-ever.Thanx :)

Man.....I am in kinda the same situation. I have a bf, and he doesnt care if i date a girl, and she wa nt to date me. I thought about it long and hard, and this is what i have come up with. I really care for my bf buti am afraid if i date someone else i will start careing for her as well, and thats would plain tear me apart, having to eventually choose. So my advice to you is stay away and wait untill he is single then run like hell and jump all over him :)

I feel that if I say Yes to going out with John that things may get extremly complicated.

Look mate, relationships are complicated enough when you're actually in them .... but this one's a mess before it's even started .... so for me personally, it's a no brainer .... if "John" really wants to be with you, then he'll finish with this girl first ....

you definately don't sound comfortable with the situation .... why put yourself through so much hassle .... if he wants you badly enough, he's gotta make himself fully available .... this sounds like half measures to me .... you have to ask yourself ... "Do I not deserve better than this?" .... and I'm thinkin' .... yeah, you do ....

:)

So my advice to you is stay away and wait untill he is single then run like hell and jump all over him

Wise words .... ;)

It seems to me that you are in a situation where you do not know what you want. What do you expect from John? If you are looking for a serious, long lasting relationship, you better look for someone who can offer that to you. John obviously can't.If what you want is just to have fun, as both John and his girlfriend seem to be into, then there is no problem in going out with him or even both of them!!!The truth is in your heart, just look it up. First make a decision within and about yourself. That's the hard part. The rest is a piece of cake.Regards

Hm..I think that everyone of us,had this problem in one of our relationship..or something that looked like this problem..I think that love and relationships are the only thing in our lives,which don't have a reciepe..Everyone have a reciepe for bussines,for succes but in love it's very hard to give advice..why?Because people are not same...but let me try..I think that you need to have a conversation first,with yourself..which are your needs,etc. and then try to talk with your potential boyfriend and try to know him..You must tell him about your fears and maybe you could solve this problem together..maybe he will leave his girlfriend,after that conversation...I think,that the conversation about the problem is the most useful thing..because we are human's and we must communicate with others,to let them know what we feel,think..your boyfriend can't know what do you have on your mind if you wont tell him... :D Good luck...

If you are not sure of it I'm guessing the best thing to do is either wait until they break up or else move on to the next person. I had a situation semi to this, I was dating a guy I really loved whom allowed me to see this girl who my friend had tried to hook me up with. She was a good girl and I kind of felt like I was cheating them both. I didn't feel it right for them having to share. So I ended things as soon as I could so I didn't keep leading them on.You shouldn't have to share someone you like or are with, it's not fair to you or their other partner. If in time you decide that you feel comfortable with it, then by all means go for it. You have to be comfortable with it before you try get into something like this, because if you are not... there is no relationship to build off of that. Good luck with this, I hope things work out to your advantage.

If you aren't alright with him going out with her, don't go with John. Tell him that you think that it would create complications, and all else that you just said.

Well first lets get something straight YOU ARE NOT GOIN OUT WITH HER BUT HIM okay.. and tell him how you feel because at some time he is gonna feel like you dont like him.. and thats like where all my advice kinda stops lol :P btu give it a try

Okay, so if you were female, and this was a hetrosexual relationship, would you really consider going out with this guy then, sharing him with another?Just because you are *happy* doesn't mean you have to compromise the integrity of your relationships. He should finish with this girl first, then get with you. It's obvious that this isn't all flirty fun, otherwise you wouldn't have an issue of him dating a girl. The fact is, you like him, you have feelings for him, and I'm guessing it would mess you up a bit if you proceeded into this. Love triangles are never good! Don't you read Dear Dierdre!?? ^_^

Haha, that is so funny that they would deem that word necessary for filtering. I can't find the freakin' edit button, so I'm just letting you know that I am not being weird or patronising by calling your sexuality *happy*. It doesn't even make sense, darnit!

i need helpRelationship Advice NeededOk I'm not going to hold anything back and I want someone out there to understand first. I started dating this guy and we have been together for a while now and he had a friend named kelly. Well we got into a pretty heated fight about him forgetting about me and hanging out with her. Well he was allowed to have friends as girls, but he broke up with me and the same day move in and started dating her. They have had a relationship before and it didnt work. But I cant sleep cant eat cant breathe. I just need someone to help me please!-question by Brittany Wood

To complicated to bother with. I don;t know how hard it is to find gay guyz that u like but if u can then forget about John. Try and find a gay guy and not a bi one cause that might lead to trouble.