xisto Community
skynet

Php Editor Which one you prefer?

What's your preffered php editor?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, since I'm starting to learn some PHP programming and editing, I need some recommends about what program should I use, and if possible what's advantage and disadventage of the program, how easy to use it, the interface. etcSome of my friend, encourage me to use Dreamweaver, since I'm new and will not do much in it.

I use PHP desinger 2005 too.

Once I found this program I did like it it has friendly interface

and is enouth functional for me and the important it's FREE.

I also use theyr's another program HTML gate FREE.

Here homepage http://www.mpsoftware.dk/

I use Crimson Editor. I have been using for a long time now and I love it!!

I have been using it with many different languages as it has Syntax Highlighting support for about 100 different languages. And it allows for custom tools like compilers to be linked directly to Crimson Editor. It even captures output too!

Not to mention FTP Editting options, so you don't need to keep 2 copies of your application..

Anyway, check it out, it is worth it! (it is free!)

:)

notepad would be good enough for experience programmer cause they know of all codes for php and all the snytax error and others, however, starting out should use more advance software as stated above, but doing a plain html site should go for dreamweaver...

Woow,Its good Topic and nice polli think the best editor for php (Lan) is Macromedia DreamweaverYou can build all page in all (lan ) in Macromedia DreamweaverI uset and i like it , but i think learn Macromedia Dreamweaver is very hard :D

I use notepad, not just for php, for html, java and any programming languages.. just save it in their respective extensions.Notepad, the fastest text application known on earth, even faster then Wordpad.It does not take time to load, neither does it takes some time to save a file where many other editor does..Notepad all the way... :D

Notepad. I like Inspirion use it for everything and test my code out offline. It saves in any file format you want, you can even make use non-existant extensions and it will still save it.It doesn't come with spyware or any other type of malicious coding and it finishes loading as soon as you open it.None of the other software producers can say all of this about their file editing product. That's why I'm voting notepad.

I use notepad for some things like if not much programming is required. If there is, then I use PHP Designer 2005 which has a very freindly interface that is easy to use. I usually just use Dreamweaver because notepad is way too basic, and PHP Designer lags my computer. I think Dreamweaver is probably the best out there especially with its built-in FTP system taht works with most servers unlike FrontPage.For you, a beginner, I would try out Dreamweaver. Very simple to use once you get it and starting your page is a snap, just choose what kind of page you want, then just insert some PHP or something.

I currently use Macromedia Dreamweaver but I saw a good amount of people using PHP Designer 2005 so I decided to try it out. I'm downloading it right now. I use Dreamweaver because of how popular it is.