xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoToSs

Show What U Have In This Thread!

well that is impreesive but i got a collection starting from the beginning of ps that dwarfs everything you have, yeah i should show it but i have to many cases and or the imte to do it.also skynet i wouldn't be showing that on this forum, one priated software is illegal 2 showing it on this forum is against the TOS.

You should see my Disney movies, stuffed animals, books, and piles of computer parts rejected from building my now dead computer. Also the cabinet full of computer games, one shelf entirely Blizzard.See, I would post them, but I'm too lazy to go find a camera.

I don't know if this called show off, but..."Tons of Pirated Game Software"  :)  ;)

165436[/snapback]

I wouldent call it showing off, id call it being scabby and not paying for the games that so many people took time and effor creating, the sims 2 for instance, took 3-4 years to create! It does take alot of effort to create such complex games, and i know, my dad is a games designer....

well that is impreesive but i got a collection starting from the beginning of ps that dwarfs everything you have, yeah i should show it but i have to many cases and or the imte to do it.

165556[/snapback]

imm only 14 and that limits me to games. so...if i was probably older i would have more.

I wouldent call it showing off, id call it being scabby and not paying for the games that so many people took time and effor creating, the sims 2 for instance, took 3-4 years to create! It does take alot of effort to create such complex games, and i know, my dad is a games designer....

165624[/snapback]

Ops, so sorry about that... :)

and actually that's not mine, that's my brother's...

I'm just get it from his room, and have a snap on them, coz I think it's cool ;)