xisto Community
hulunes

Gift Sig V2 for saint michael

Nice tech sig you got there. Perhaps adding a tech border along with that might make it better. The font color is not the best. Perhaps fill it a little so that it's easier to read?7/10

Nice tech sig you got there. Perhaps adding a tech border along with that might make it better. The font color is not the best. Perhaps fill it a little so that it's easier to read?

7/10

165286[/snapback]

That font is made like that...can't fill it.

And basically what he said, and the bg could use some more....stuff. O.o

another one yeaaaah, its looks cool agree with my cohorts up top, i would have gone black text wit ha light grey flame, though render it looks good but it seems choppy a bit but going to add it to my list anyways.

Not bad. The font needs a little work, and so does the background. You have a little grunge border thing going on so a more techy one is probably better.7/10

yeah...thx you guys' feedback .i have noticed that when i finished it.at first ,pity that i wanted to make a space feeling as the background for the robot dragon.the text i wanted to show a metal touch,but both failed.umm,i have no idea how to make a feat bg for the render :)although i have a new inspiration lack skill how to ahieve it...keep on

go to deviantart.com hulunes and download 15 grunge 15 abstract 15 fractel, and 15 tech brushes to give you a good idea how to mix mand match brushes.

go to deviantart.com hulunes and download 15 grunge 15 abstract 15 fractel, and 15 tech brushes to give you a good idea how to mix mand match brushes.

165395[/snapback]

...why would you ever want to mix grunge and tech? That's just silly.

not really my killzone sig i did grunge/abstract/tech and it came out cool. you just have to where to put the tech brushing with in the grunge to make it look good.

...why would you ever want to mix grunge and tech? That's just silly.

165521[/snapback]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:)

Tech can go on most stuff, because it's a detail brush, not for backgrounds and such. Same with lighting and sparkle.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

not really my killzone sig i did grunge/abstract/tech and it came out cool. you just have to where to put the tech brushing with in the grunge to make it look good.

165548[/snapback]

Oh, but according to Brooks' guidelines: "Never mix themes."*

*Might not be an exact quote, but you get the general idea

Oh, but according to Brooks' guidelines: "Never mix themes."*

*Might not be an exact quote, but you get the general idea

165611[/snapback]

Nah, you can mix themes...but it just doesn't look as good. Or at least, I don't think so. There's always exceptions though, and as I said before, lighting, sparkle, and tech are detail brushes, and can be used with anything, really.