xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Static_Fury

Pinecone Research.com Ive been here for about a year now.

Hello, I am one of those suckers that falls for those add that say make money online. Well I have found a place to make real money. Pineconeresearch.com, they pay $5 a survey. I have gotten 5 surveys a week. Usualy 2 a week is a standard number. Now i know this isnt major bucks but its nice to have a few extra bucks if your a poor college kid like me. Oh and the checks are payroll so they can be chased anywhere.

scam that is all i have to say, really why would some waste 5-10 minutes on a useless survey, thats doesn't really help the situation at hand.example: whats your favorite colorcome one that is so cheesy to ask in a email.

scam that is all i have to say, really why would some waste 5-10 minutes on a useless survey, thats doesn't really help the situation at hand.

example: whats your favorite color

come one that is so cheesy to ask in a email.

165354[/snapback]

no not at all its not a email survey you sign up and then they end you your user name and password. And you use them for log into their data base, do the project assigned to you. its pretty simple. But some time a few of the surveys take a while, i have one that took abou 30min, but i got to try thr free toothpaste befor it came out, the new stuff with breath strips in it:)

free products thats the thing you don't know who sending these it sure isn't the companies making them thats why they have thier own Q&A teams to test the products out.

free products thats the thing you don't know who sending these it sure isn't the companies making them thats why they have thier own Q&A teams to test the products out.

165568[/snapback]

Companies pay reaserch frims all the time, its more unbiased that way. Besides they need to know what the consumer thinks not just their own emplyoies

Meh, I will sign up for it and try it out. I has used the survey things before and they a re scams. I dont know how this is any different but there is nothing to loose by trying it out. Michael is probably right.

Meh, I will sign up for it and try it out. I has used the survey things

before and they a re scams. I dont know how this is any different but

there is nothing to loose by trying it out. Michael is probably right.

165660[/snapback]

Once you realize that is is real come back and vouch for me and lets get the word out and help all poor college kids buy a movie ticket!!!

I can't even find anywhere to sign up!!! I must be blind, or is there nothing saying SIGN UP on the front page? Very strange...well, I dont think i'll join anyway, I am non-US so they probably wont except my registering anyway...