xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Static_Fury

Kings Of Chaos MMRPG

It was my addiction for 7th and 8th grade. But it got annoying when people would steal all my money in my sleep. After that, I took care to invest my funds in sticks and small knives to be sold at a later date. There are a lot of games based off of KOC now, one of them the army-system on this forum. Damn the orcs @_@

i tried it out once but when i saw how far back i was and could not purchase anything of use, i stopped, i was playing army system for awhile but i stopped playing it.

KOC is really quite fun ... it is something that a friend of mine got me onto a few months back and now I am SOOOOOO addicted to it ... if I miss a day of getting on I get really :) Why? I dont know ... I have never really been into online games until I got started on KOC

I find the game irritating. If you have a life, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME! Especially if your skilled in tactics. Everyone will attack you overnight and steal all of your money. Oh and damage your items, crush your people, etc. Also its not graphical. :)

Yeah, that always bothered me. I love seeing graphics.Oh, and when people would exploit your slow internet to kill off your army? That sucked the most.

I play this game for 3 months now, and I defenately will play Age5.At first it was hard, true, but after making my own alliance and visiting others, all goes well now. Started off in 120k and in 3 months raised to 14k. I think you just need to know many ways within the game to prevail.It's the most fun (non-graphical) game I ever played.

Holy crap - Age 5? The last age I remember is Age 2 and I was there from Age 1 as well...jeebus.I was pretty high up in the rankings before it got to the point where I'd have to check it at least 5 times a day (like these forums :D) so I wouldn't miss anything or lose too much money. I always tried to buff up my defenses before I went to sleep.

Haha yeah... Age 5 even has a new race :( Did that as well, building defences before I went to sleep, when I woke up I found myself sabbed to death, had to rebuild it all again. Weird thing is that I got all kinda "sorry" messages from the guy who did that... They must fear me :D

I have been playing Kings of Chaos for over three years now. It is a really great game and involes a lot of tough stategy to survive and grow into a powerful province. The team work that goes on within the kingdoms makes the game even more fun and you get to interact and form alliances or declare war with other kingdoms. It is a great game for all sorts of people.