xisto Community
Joer

I Got Hosted! I wanted to share my feelings with all

;):D:);)

I had created several web sites with free hosting before. But, I don't know why this time I feel somethhing I had never felt. Let me explain.

As I am sure many other people have, I came here looking for a good hosting service after experiencing all sorts of problems, pop ups, spyware, and many others you may know. When I read that the only condition was to post, :D I thought it was great. Posting is one of my favorite hobbies.

In all honesty, some of the posts I wrote had only the intention to get credit :( . But for some reason, writing the others, (I guess anyone could easily identify them,) was a delicious process. I guess the fact that I would get rewarded made the difference. Never had I enjoyed writing a post before. :(

After having reached the quota requested for hosting approval, I requested it. But it wasn't approved immediately, ;) it took some days. Now that I look back at it, they weren't that many days. But meanwhile, I was becoming very nervous about it. I lost the count of every hour that went by. :( Last night I wasn't even able to sleep well.

This morning I woke up :( , and I decided to leave it aside for today. I was going to do something different, whatever, or else I was going to get sick. But after a couple of hours I decided to chech my email. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! The mail wAS THERE!!! :):):)

APPROVED!!!

I FEEL I WANT TO SHOUT!!!!

UPS!! :D sorry...

It's this feeling of self-achievement. This feeling of...oh, I don't know. Thank you very much. :):):)

Joe

Mexico

no problem, but i think its the fact that t17 offers more then anyone else and dones't have restrictions on most topics except for the illegal stuff and adult material.also its members support each other in every aspect on this forum as well.

Well, congrats!!! I think I was just as giddy when I received my approval email. Just the thought of ad-free hosting with PHP support was enough to send me to the sky~ XD(By the way, they're 17 smilies total in your message ... haha)

Well congrats on your hosting! Do you know what you're gonna put on your site? I look forward to seeing it, maybe you should put it up for review.btw I think someone's overdoing it on the happy pills :) lol

(By the way, they're 17 smilies total in your message ... haha)

165171[/snapback]

Actually, there are 18 (counting the one in the title :) ).

And congratulations on being hosted. As long as you don't spam us, then I don't see why you shouldn't get approved, but if you wanted a challenge, then you should have joined Xisto. I decided to randomly read an application, and to my surprise, the person did NOT get hosting. It's more strict at Xisto than it is here, but you cannot apply there now since you can only have 1 account at xisto.

Nice! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do :)

18 smilies i thought the smilies stop at 10 hmmm, but yeah its could to find sweeet hosting but it sounds like you have gone to every hosting site known to mankind just to find what your look for, well actually i did that too but it took me 8 years to find it, why or why was this webiste not up 8 years ago?

Actually, there are 18 (counting the one in the title  :) ).

And congratulations on being hosted. As long as you don't spam us, then I don't see why you shouldn't get approved, but if you wanted a challenge, then you should have joined Xisto. I decided to randomly read an application, and to my surprise, the person did NOT get hosting. It's more strict at Xisto than it is here, but you cannot apply there now since you can only have 1 account at xisto.

165186[/snapback]

well, I do have to say that Xisto is challenging!!! sorry to play spoilsport, but by challenging, but i mean to say that my account has been approved for 2 weeks now, and half the time my website is inaccessible!!! in fact, i find that rap17 is better, atleast i can access the websites, though i find the forum count here too small - Xisto has a more number of topicss.

Congratulations Joer. You can be sure Xisto is a great hosting. I also tried a lot of free hostings in the past and they were unstable, slow, full of ads, without any support, without php, without cpanel... I?m sure Xisto is the best offer I know.You look very happy and anxious to upload your website, ?could you tell us what it is about? :)

;) HI all,

Thank you very much for all your replies. This shows that Xisto is not only the best free hosting service, it also has the warmest crowd of members I've met. :D

I know exactly what I want to do with my website: It will be advocated to the best Space Flight Simulator ever : Orbiter. And yes, I will post it for review. I will be orening soon. For now, I have been getting used to the interface of cPanel and other technical details.

If you want to stay atunned to the construction of it, visit:

Joe's Orbiter Pad at the best free hosting service!!!

And I also promise not to abuse the smileys :)

Kind Regards

Joe
Mexico

Hey, congrads!, I'll be sure to check out your site, I think it is just the best how trap 17 gives us all this hosting and everything for free! (with posts) Thank You Trap 17! :)

lol I know I anit got my credits yet but all the other host have a lot of downtime and server problems because they dont control the sign ups.By making people post and stay active it will be rather hard to spamm emails.And plus the admin approval may take a while but it will make sure your site isnt down all the time.but anyway good luck with your site jour and by the way what will you make out of ya site?

Congratulations, Joer! Getting the hosting here is really no problem at all. Can't wait to see your website, whatever it may be about. In any event, good luck in creating the site!