xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whistle

Not Enough Credits In Account Creation

I've just got approved. When I create my hosting account according to https://support.xisto.com/ step by step, the following message showed up:

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..Username Validated.
Connecting to Database...
Database Connection Established.
Validating username and password..
Username Validated.
Checking permissions..
Permission granted.
Preparing data for Creating Account..

Insufficient Credits!
Your post count/amount posted is too less compared to the package approved to you. Please verify with the administrators. You will need to make additional posts. The possible reason for this error is that your few posts are too small.
Thank You!

I asked for a start plan which cost 10 credits. I won 24.98 credits now. Besides, I got approved in case I have enough credits. What's the matter with that? Did I do anything wrong?

If I post it in the wrong forum, I am sorry because I really don't know which forum it should be. I will try to get some credits to reach 30 credits to see if I was set for package 2. If so, I will come back to close the thread, but I do ask pachage 1 (starter plan).

Notice from snlildude87:
Inserted quote tags where required

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I've just got approved. When I create my hosting account according to https://support.xisto.com/ step by step, the following message showed up:

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..

Username Validated.

Connecting to Database...

Database Connection Established.

Validating username and password..

Username Validated.

Checking permissions..

Permission granted.

Preparing data for Creating Account..

Insufficient Credits!

Your post count/amount posted is too less compared to the package approved to you. Please verify with the administrators. You will need to make additional posts. The possible reason for this error is that your few posts are too small.

Thank You!

I asked for a start plan which cost 10 credits. I won 24.98 credits now. Besides, I got approved in case I have enough credits. What's the matter with that? Did I do anything wrong?

If I post it in the wrong forum, I am sorry because I really don't know which forum it should be. I will try to get some credits to reach 30 credits to see if I was set for package 2. If so, I will come back to close the thread, but I do ask pachage 1 (starter plan).

165087[/snapback]

It's package 2. After I got more than 30 credits and retried to create the account, everything was done. Ah~~ I do really not understand what's wrong. I ask package 1 but get package 2. All I could say, thank you.

The thread is closed.