xisto Community

I'm a Brazilian Woman. I found this forum by chance last night and I couldn't help joining once I think this is a nice place. Congratulations!!! :) I'm sure I'll have a good time here.

Welcome to the Xisto community! It doesn't matter whether you did a Google search or otherwise, you've found a great place with a great community and free hosting to boot! Hope you enjoy your time here and post often. See you on the forums!

MUCHOOOOOO GRAAAAAAAAACIAAAAAAAAAS, lol anyways welcome aboard, yeah this is hte place to be especially to keep snlil up 35 hours a day XP.

Thank you, guys. In fact, I was looking for a nice forum to join. I've been searching for two weeks. You may not believe it but when I decided to use the key words "nice forums" I got the link to this forum. Obviously, it wasn't the only one. I checked out all the other links but there were no forums nicer than this one. :)

Hi Angel,you googled "nice forums" ?....coolas you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX PS- how are things in Brazil ?

Hi Angel,

you googled "nice forums" ?....cool

as you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.

The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!

Enjoy your stay & make new friends

RGPHNX

PS- how are things in Brazil ?

166063[/snapback]

Thank you, RGPHNX. Sorry, I completly forgot about this thread. This site is huge and I still get lost sometimes. The more I read the threads, the more I like being here. :D I just met nice people here . So, I think google is quite right about this site! :(

Now, things are so great here that I cannot spoil anything and answer your question because it'd remind me of Brazil's latest political scandal. :D

Now, things are so great here that I cannot spoil anything and answer your question because it'd remind me of Brazil's latest political scandal.  :D

168468[/snapback]

My friends and I have two rules when entering my business (I own a trendy pub): 1) Check your coat and hat 2) Check your politics and religion at the door.

It's been smooth sailing ever since that motto went up and I try to practice that here as well. Scandal shamdal... it's only words that would be flying around here. Feel free to join in on ANY discussion and conversation. As long as your personal information is not shared (which is against Terms Of Service TOS) we'll all be sublime :D

Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day. Wait, welcome to Xisto have a nice day.