xisto Community

Hello evryone, I'm Deathstroke :DI'm from Belgium (dutch-part) and i'm 18 years old.I like gaming, hanging out whit friends, going to party's and ....sleeping ^^ (who doesnt)Atm i'm playing WC3 TFT, i'm in a clan cald 1dmm (short for "eendracht maakt macht" > its a dutch expresion :) )Thats also the reason why i'm here, I would like to have a descent host for my clan website ;)Grtz, DeathStroke

Welcome to the community. I think you'll find many topics and threads you can comment on - and even start a few new ones, too! Trap 17 has a great hosting service as long as you come back and keep yourself active on the forums. See you later!

welcome aboard form the adobe photoshop committee XP, alot of clan sites are hosted on here, if you have the graphics skillz come show them off.

Hi DeathStroke,Yes..The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!. I'm sure your website will be "happy" here. there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Post some of your work..we all like to see new cool stuff & graphics.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX