xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mistikpso

Music On Site Site Music

<bgsound="song url" loop="number times played"> what that or something ?

Um It helped you right ??? Or Not ?? Lmao...nvm..

I have uploaded songs with the endings rbs...Which is well I don't know what it is...But it loads 10 times faster...I convert all my mp3's into .RBS with this thing I have called well... lmao Convert64...Its really cool actually. It came with my radio blog.....Actually I think people who want loads of selection of music on their websites should get a radio blog.It is really good. Trust me.Anyways....have fun guys...and girls!!Bye x

i always tend to use flash. means its more controlled and won't start playin unless it can finish playing the file without stopping, and you can have stop start buttons which r good.if you've got flash i recommend using them although they can be tricky to work out if you're learning flash fr the first time.It took me AGES to work it out. and i still no near to nothing in flash

It's this really cool thing and it provides music for your visiters to choose and play

All you do is download the file upload it and convert all your MP3 files into .RBS which loads ALOT faster and I think it is used for flash but you don't need to know any flash and then you upload it into the SOUDNS file etc and it will just apear on the radio blog......
download it here ... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
if you need any help you can ask me =D

Glad I helped =DHehe....I am just fabulous aren't I ...lmao jokes...Have fun with your Radio.Blog...pretty coo heh ? Lmao