xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Buffalohelp

Here ya's go Buffalo ;)..

Posted Image

I like this one. Probably my best, not sure, why don't you guys tell me?

Comments?

I can't tell if the background is brushing or filters, but the background looks good.

I don't like how the sig is monotone, though. You can read Brook's tutorial on brushing here instead of doing ctrl+u (I think you did that; I don't know for sure).

I bet if you blend the render in like you did with the font that it'll look better.

6.8/10

I can't tell if the background is brushing or filters, but the background looks good.

I don't like how the sig is monotone, though. You can read Brook's tutorial on brushing here instead of doing ctrl+u (I think you did that; I don't know for sure).

I bet if you blend the render in like you did with the font that it'll look better.

6.8/10

164895[/snapback]

He actually didn't use brushing OR filters. It's all images, apparently. :)

I already gave you my thoughts on AIM or MSN or whatever. I tend to forget which is which as Trillian all looks the same.

Awesome! I like it!I don't know, ever since the movie The Matrix I like the whole green monotoned feel with anything computer related. In fact, my dos command has black background with green letters. When I was with 2600, my terminal was exactly the same way. KuBi, I truly appreciate your gift. Every gift I received in fact.

well,not bad once looking at it...only need to improve is that the render should be blended in bg a little in order not to mislead a sperated feeling.it looks like paste a render on the pretty bg directly.certainly you should blur them a little bit and add some light scan line.8/10

that couldn't be images no possible way, it has to be brushing, but its still good brushing though but the render could be better blended in and maybe smaller, text just a little work maybe add a storke to it to stand out just a bit.7/10

No, S_M, the bg is images. I don't know how to brush. I took an image, a knight, and made 25 copies of that layer. I moved each copy around the sig and lower the opacity and set to hard light. So the knights aren't visible :). I FOOLED YOU ALL BWAHAHA!EDIT: Btw S_M, there is a stroke on the text. A 1px black I believe.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

hmmm kubi might have found a new way to design sigs, it could be the next big craze, yeah its the opacity thats making it hard to tell.

Well, I figured if I'm not good at brushing, might as well find a new way to do it. And since you seriously thought I was brushing I guess it worked.I'm working on a new sig now, it will be using a brush though.

hmmm kubi might have found a new way to design sigs, it could be the next big craze, yeah its the opacity thats making it hard to tell.

165146[/snapback]

Nah...I don't really like the look of it, myself. I'd take brushing anyday. O.o

Well, I figured if I'm not good at brushing, might as well find a new way to do it. And since you seriously thought I was brushing I guess it worked.

165157[/snapback]

Bah! Brushing is not hard at all. As long as you have the right brushes, then you could make any sig background look good. Just "stamp" a couple here and there and play with the color balance a little, and you've got yourself a sweet background.

Bah! Brushing is not hard at all. As long as you have the right brushes, then you could make any sig background look good. Just "stamp" a couple here and there and play with the color balance a little, and you've got yourself a sweet background.

165185[/snapback]

Now I really wanna do my brushing tutorial, just to prove you wrong. :)

You're all talk but no walk.

165233[/snapback]

:) HEY! I am NOT all talk. I have plenty of walk, thank you.

But regardless, I'm still gonna wait to do it. I've overloaded myself with photoshop the past week or so. That and my frickin' garden.

aaah johnny has a vegtable garden, watch out for those dirty gophers.and no brushing does not work like that, if it did i would be as good as johnny or he would be as bad as me.