xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

Hong Kong Disney Land Finally (its done, but no open)

Finally after 5 years, the Disney Land in Hong Kong has finished! Not only do they have some traditional disney land have-to-have things, but they also combined western and eastern cultures! The restaurants will serve some Cantonese and Shanghainese dishes. According to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sorry, but I really don't have much to say... ;)

What? No Pictures? I guess I'll just have to search google :). All in all it sounds pretty cool. Sadly, I've never been to Disneyland (or World) even here in the States, so I doubt I'll be traveling over to China to visit theirs anytime soon.

i like to know where you have been this topic is like so old its not even funny, i hear its up and running too.

i'm going there on September the 12th, the date of the opening ceremony and my birthdate :) Many tour packages had been set up here in Malaysia to give those who havent visited Disneyland(s) a chance to experience the magic of Disney.

I just visited Tokyo Disneyland two weeks ago. Second time there. Pretty cool but Disney World in Florida is by far the best. Been to Disney World three times, Epcot Center once. I just wish it were cheeper. Tokyo Disney has a new park called Disney Sea which we didn't have a chance to see this time but I hear that it is nice.vujsa

I Am so excited about this. Hong Kong is so near the Phillippines. We can visit the place anytime, because they are not requiring people to have Visa when entering Hong Kong. They will be catering people with different Western and Asian cuisine, but they will not be serving the famous Shark's fin dish because people are rallying about that.China is really starting to conquer the world!

Well there is actually rumors over here in Australia that they are going to be building a Disneyland over here ... so there is no way you will catch me travelling half way around the world when in years to come I can go just down the road and be there :)Hopefully they hurry up and get the Aussie Disneyland running ... but we do have a lot of theme parks here already ... we got Movie World, DreamWorld, SeaWorld, Wet 'N' Wild and so many others ...