xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory The Ride... Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Ride

Hello everyone, i am making my first RCT3 movie ride called Charlie and the Chocolate the Ride. It is going to be a ride over 15 min long and use the real music from The oringnal from Willie Wonka and the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Please i am sorry if i need to show pics first but here is the ideas and some thing i need to do this.First off can someone tell me where i can download the Windows Media Maker and ways how to put on the ride and such and aslo help me gets some music and such i use to make this ride with.Two here is the idea i got for the ride:You start in front of the factory and go inside where it looks like a chocolate paradise with fireworks and great special effects. Then to the choclate river where you pick up some speed and have a awesome time to there the invention room where smoke and other cool things move around and from there to from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" a place where these guys shot candy and make fireworks on the glasds elevator and have a bunch of fireworks going off. From there we will continue threw the next area around the choclate factory and then to the entrance.I will use some intence themeing and such to make it look good. Now if anyone have the soundtrack and where i can get the Windows Media Maker thank you. I hope for any comments you guys have for this ride. Thank you.

Well, Windows Movie Maker is initially in your system if you're using Windows XP. As for the music. I don't think you're supposed to use it. Movie music, or any other commercially released music, for that matter, is copyrighted. You aren't supposed to publicly release the music without permission from the copyright holders, I believe. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I remember reading that and the sequel (forgot the title, but it involves space) a lot before the movie was even released. I loved that book. Roald Dahl is a great author, and the books always made me happy. ;) I've never seen the movie, because for me, seeing the movie might take away the magic when I first read the book. I like to stay with the original. Oh, how I miss the old days... :D

well rollar coaster tycoon is all about modding, as long as he doesn't make profit off of it is ok, but it should be interesting how this comes out, but 15 minutes though that is a tad to long even for a ride trim it to like 5-8 or you not going to get the excitement factor up at all or makra profit off the rid.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I remember reading that and the sequel (forgot the title, but it involves space)

164883[/snapback]

It's called Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator ;) yes, great books, great author :)

Windows movie maker should already be on your computer at start > all programs > accessories > entertainement > windows movie maker, that is if your using XP. If not, you could probably get it off of the microsoft website.

Charlie and the chocolate factory ride, sounds pretty cool. When your done, I'd like to see some screen shots, if possible!

Nice idea, good luck with it, I never really much got into RCTII, but its good to see people modding games, I fully support it! :) There is a new charlie and the chocolate factory game out, but it really is nothing special.

It's called Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator :) yes, great books, great author :D

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me! ;) But I liked the Chocolate factory the best. The sequel lost some appeal... for me, anyway.

well i think gene wilder puleed off a good willy wonka, johnny depp on the other hands makes wonka look very disturbing it just gives me nightmares thinking about it.

Well it is RCT3 and it is more like a video like this ride from Walt Disney World Fantasmic!.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It will be like that type of ride. It will be very good i am trying to start it so it will make people want to watch more of it. O yeah warning that video is 25min long but make sure you watch the whole thing.

I cant wait to show you guys the video. I plan to have a trailer once i get the chococholate room ready.

WOW i never new you could make movies from RCT3. I think I might buy it and give a go at making my own movie. Also Goodluck Mysterio in making your 15 min movie, can't wait to see what comes out from it.