xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Psi-powers MAY NOT HAPPENYou have been warned

My brother told me he found out that scientists are working on a why for a human to do such things as the following: Telekenisis, Mind Control(good god i hope they fail on this one),Levitation Pyrokenesis, Aura viewing(seeing marks where things have been moved etc.) and other things. If they come out with these for the possible army division count me in! Ive got nothing to loose!

I would bet everything I own that this is going on somewhere, the most worrying thing for me is that the large majority of army developements eventually end up 'on the market'. I don't know about you but I don't fancy someone reading my mind (the ordeal will probably kill them, theres a lot of weird s*** happening in there I can tell you), although I suppose I could just get me some Pyrokenisis and kill them before they get the chance. Anyway sounds cool, educational too, this is the first time I have heard of 'aura viewng' and for that I thank you.

nah it won't happen, man is not even close to unlocking the mind at 100%i think they are at a low number like 0%. So if they did maybe we could solve all problems and answer the questions who what where when and why.

What if a army private went awol. Wouldn't this be VERY bad. I mean like that control what they can do. Wouldn't he have to be shot and killed on site? And I'm pretty sure that it would go to the media like a snap. But if they're able to teach them how to do all of the above stuff, I wouldn't know why they wouldn't be able to find out why they wouldn't be able to stop him or something with all of the things they could teach them. Also with all of these this would bring a HUGE advantage to a army. If you captured someone who was a high ranked general in the enemy you could then use mind control on him which would be another huge advantage. Also finding where something has been before would be very good for tracking someone lets say for example a person that of equal to like Osama Bin Laden. Also with mind control and telekneisis you would probaly be able to maybe make a shield that is maybe converted from raw psi energey to phsycial or even mental shield. By mental shield I mean maybe make the person feel like that he can't pass a certain spot, or make him think that maybe a wall or a ditch is in the way making him think he can not pass it. The possibilities are endless.

Well, it is ceratinly possible to have psi-powers, and i'm saying this because i myself can do such things. I can easily read minds and also do some telekinesis. Sounds unbelieveable, even absurd, but it is true. And anyone can do it, you don't have to be special for that. I do know a site where they have instructions for this (that's from where I learnt) but i ain't disclosing it before making sure it's not against the rules.

yes you can post links in the forum as long as thier is no adult content in it.

Mind control already exists. Not in the way you think. You can make the mind do things by fooling it with advanced hypnotical therapy. You can find out the truth by taking the concious part of the mind away. Its hard to lie when your not awake and all thats left is your brains information highway :)Now how would one do this on a mechanical level? Well you cant control the mind but you can destroy it. The mind is all electric activities. Once you send a signal to disturbe it, you are good for dead.~Darker333

Mind control already exists. Not in the way you think. You can make the mind do things by fooling it with advanced hypnotical therapy. You can find out the truth by taking the concious part of the mind away. Its hard to lie when your not awake and all thats left is your brains information highway  :D

Now how would one do this on a mechanical level? Well you cant control the mind but you can destroy it. The mind is all electric activities. Once you send a signal to disturbe it, you are good for dead.

~Darker333

165861[/snapback]

Any example ?

I don't think its possible too.

Even it does, it will be supernatural...

lol...it is a very cool idea, but we are far far away from being able to interpert bain wazes. I mean when we can hook up a screen to a comma patient as see the nightmares they are going throu then we might be able to utilize the other 70% of the brain that we dont use. But i dont for see this happening anytime soon.