xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Snlildude87 Just kidding

Or so I wasn't ;).

Posted Image

You know how hard it is to find good renders? JEEZ! Hope you like it :D.

Everyone else, comments?

Renders is to Mike as sigs is to me. He has a load of good ones. O.oAnyway, looks nice, other than the text...the color doesn't quite fit (a cyan-ish would look better) and the bevel can go.And there's like, odd black squiggles on her face?EDIT: Forgot a rating. 6.5/10. Sorry KuBster.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Are you serious? There are squiggles??? I can't see em, meh. Is it just me, do you guys see em? I've got crappy vision so I probably juist can't see em...(wouldn't have used it if I Could).

Aww man, if they're _That_ noticable it totaly ruined it...I'm ganna make another one, and make sure it doesn't appear again.

i know what he did it is so obvious he overlayed the render under the coloration layer thats why the grey spots are there, kubi use lumnosity on the render to blend in with the color better.yeah the text not fitting well with this, brushing looks good but the scanlines take away from it.6/10

kubi use lumnosity on the render to blend in with the color better.

164787[/snapback]

Dude..You can't tell I used lumnosity? Because I did...Of all people I think you should know that.

Hmm, what would lumnosity do?Oh, and Brooks, you should make a tutorial on what the different modes do -- dissolve, darken, multiply, color burn, etc. I still have no idea what they do, but I have used them...only because some tutorials said to.

Luminosity colors the applied layer with the color thats beneath it...example: if your first layer is blue, and your second layer is a face, setting the layer the face is on to Luminosity will color it the same shade of blue as the first layer. About the sig:You should lessen up on the wind a little bit. A lot of people seem to like using the wind filter, but I think it's a tad annoying. The font really doesnt blend in very well. Make it a different color and lessen up on the bevel as well.

Hmm, what would lumnosity do?

Oh, and Brooks, you should make a tutorial on what the different modes do -- dissolve, darken, multiply, color burn, etc. I still have no idea what they do, but I have used them...only because some tutorials said to.

164830[/snapback]

Haha, frankly, I still dunno what exactly they do. I mean, I KNOW what look they'll produce, but I dunno exactly why.

@Phyre -- I agree on the wind filter thing...

yeah luminostiy is like going gray scaled and hten when you do the color layer over it then it becomes that color, but if that was the resault then thats another mystery to be solved hey kube send me the file when you got online i got to see what you did.