xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phyre

Windows Codename "longhorn" To Be Named "vista" Its official...

hmm i would have stayed with loghorn but anyways i give it 5 minutes for the os to be popping on the internet, still going to look at it and see if it is worth the 2-300 bucks for it. "vista la dummy" more like it.

anyways i give it 5 minutes for the os to be popping on the internet

164783[/snapback]

Dude, Longhorn was on the internet since last year. I remember it being available for download way back when suprnova was around.

I can't wait to get this OS, unlike some others who posted here.I keep up with the Windows series of OS very well. I'll be getting a new PC loaded with this software on it as soon as it is released to the public as a stable version.I do know why some hate Windows, but it really is magical, and all those who like Linux because it is "better", I prefer my point-and-click interface and don't think it should be harder than that.Just my thoughts on the matter. I should start a countdown until the release day (wait it hasn't been announced yet ;) )

talking about the full version, the demo won't have everything on it, like all the so called security features and the infamous black box program that comes with it.