xisto Community
Mysterio

Idea For People....

I got a idea that i feel like we can do on the site. As you know not everyone is home all year long at this site to keep up there post count. Like i am next week going to a place called Walt Disney World and other parks in Florida.So I have came up with a idea the site can do. Have a forum/topic called Away and you can make people post there telling that there somewhere. This way you can't take off there posting points. This is just a idea i came up with. Tell me what you guys think of this.

Thank you for your suggestion.However, I'm afraid the rule is clear: to keep the hosting, keep on posting. ;) I came up with that pseudo rhyme. Anyway, OpaQue made it clear that no one will be exempted under the hosting credit rule--not even moderators. That's why the forum strongly suggests that if you know your traveling schedule in advance (because no one actually plans to go on a vacation 5 days before the actual date) start making posts to build it up. When in case of an emergency, OpaQue offers hosting credits to be purchased through him and him only. The hosting files will be safe within 30 of suspension. So, if you happen to let it slip by you can still redeem your hosting by reviving it from the suspension.Good suggestion, but I hope you understand that everyone is abiding by one set of rule without exemption.

That kinda defeats the entire purpose of Xisto and the hosting credit system, don't you think? If we did that, then no member would post...ever because everybody can just lie about being "away", and before you know it, Xisto will go down under and about 1000 members will lose their hosting accounts. Surely you don't want that...