xisto Community
goldinero

Unable To Register New Site

I got approval (online, but never received Opaque's email) for free hosting and used the /process link to register my new site. Upon doing so, I input all the information and ended up with the following message:"You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs."I thought I was approved. Is an admin available to help me create my account?Thanks,Goldinero

my best guess is that instead of your forum name (which you have to enter somewhere in order for the script to be able to check your hosting credits and whether or not you have the hosting token) you entered the desired cpanel name.

I got approval and an e-mail. I followed the link to the process page and tried to create an account. It said,

There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.
Printing Debug Information

Sorry you cannot create this account because this would excceed your alloted bandwidth. You have exceeded your bandwidth allotment by 20 Megabytes!

Sorry you cannot create this account because this would excceed your alloted bandwidth. You have exceeded your bandwidth allotment by 20 Megabytes!

End of Debug info..

Please report the above information to Administrator

Notice from snlildude87:
Fixed quote tags

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I got approval and an e-mail.  I followed the link to the process page and tried to create an account.  It said,

There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.

Printing Debug Information

End of Debug info..

Please report the above information to Administrator

165511[/snapback]

Visser, first of all, do not hijack thread. Make your own thread whenever you have a question...which brings me to my second point. Do not make a thread for these kinds of questions. Instead, READ WHAT IT SAYS. It says on the last line that you need to contact the admins about your problem. Well, contact them.

I have done that for you already, but if you have this problem in the future, please read instructions. They're there for a reason.