xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sader

Mysql_connect Problem Cant find what I must to type

Hi moderatorsWhat must I type here in php scriptmysql_connect("localhost", "sader","***");***-my forum password (the same password is and for host account)I CANT connect ;) So what is my host,user,pass

check this or  admin note...

see whether the problem still exit or not.  :(

164343[/snapback]

Thanxs for your replay those articles realy helped me

finaly I connected to database and my guest book worked :D;):D

thanks again

O no it looks I still have problem.Ye my guestbook now reads data but when I am trying to make postinto my guestbook (via submit button on form) I am getting this error Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'root@xx.xx.xxx.xx (Using password: YES) in /home/sader/public_html/g_book.php on line 367Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sader/public_html/g_book.php on line 368Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sader/public_html/g_book.php on line 372I made accses host "%" but it didn't solve problemso what I am doing wrong

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'root@xx.xx.xxx.xx (Using password: YES) in /home/sader/public_html/g_book.php on line 367

164429[/snapback]

probably you didnt set the permission on db_user to respected db. anyway you solved the problem and glad that the script is running. one of the mod will close the topic.

one last, google it ;)

probably you didnt set the permission on db_user to respected db.

Actualy that and was my problem. Tnx again ;)