xisto Community
snlildude87

Another Sig From Snlildude87? Its true.

Render looks a bit choppy, dont you think?

your tried to resize make sure to click on the chain link image on top of the menus then the image will be equal on both sides.font not working with the background, background is ok but could use a little more brushing.going to sign you up for $300.00 photoshop sig designing classes it will help you out6/10 i know you can do better you been watching me and johnny go at it for awhile now.

your tried to resize make sure to click on the chain link image on top of the menus then the image will be equal on both sides.

font not working with the background, background is ok but could use a little more brushing.

going to sign you up for $300.00 photoshop sig designing classes it will help you out

6/10 i know you can do better you been watching me and johnny go at it for awhile now.

164308[/snapback]

The chain thing was enabled...I don't know why it turned out like that though. ;)

And I'm not going to sign up for 300 dollar classes. I prefer sitting at home and doing random tutorials, thank you very much.

Not bad, I suppose, but lose the bevel on the text, and maybe lower the fill on that layer a bit...The brushing is decent, but a little on the plain side...it could use more spice.And as said above, the render's a bit choppy and blended oddly.So, a 7/10.

I prefer sitting at home and doing random tutorials, thank you very much.

Haha, that's what i do. I've been doing this for a few years now, and i've learned more stuff than what my friends that went to college learned. Plus, some classes have outdated programs and books.

if it was it shouldn't have be that choppy unless you took a small image and made it bigger which would also make it look choppy.im willing to pay snlil of course i would get a 75% intrest rate for you paying me back XP

im willing to pay snlil of course i would get a 75% intrest rate for you paying me back XP

164457[/snapback]

Better make that compound interest calculated each day ;)

Nice background though snildude, I didn't think the text was so horrid, I guess it's acceptable, even if only just :D

I reckon you should be able to get a much better quality Halo render though. There's a million of them floating around, I'm sure Johnny or SM would know where to find them on Gamerenders etc.

Actually, the Masterchief render was huge, and it wasn't choppy when I reduced it down, too. I think it's the color balance that made it turn out that way. I didn't want to use Ctrl+U because that tends to make stuff monotone, and monotone is a no-no....

Actually, the Masterchief render was huge, and it wasn't choppy when I reduced it down, too. I think it's the color balance that made it turn out that way. I didn't want to use Ctrl+U because that tends to make stuff monotone, and monotone is a no-no....

164480[/snapback]

Nah, a color balance wouldn't make a render choppy. But there you go! You're learning! No Ctrl+U!

hmmm, this one is stumping me, send me a link to the render i want to figure this one out, its has to be the transformation tool but dunno i would have to look at the psd file amd the image, cuz when you skrink it down it looks distorted at first but after you finish it it smooths out.AGH its driving me crazy!!!!Edit: Merged posts