xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Infamousflame Gift Sig saint-michael stop making such cool sigs

Definitely have to say its a very good sig. I love the color contrast between the border and teh images inside. The kinda random looking shape of the border makes it all so much more intrigueing to look at and the face on the right brings your eyes to the image. Well down and i have to say im a huge fan of ur sigs.

Man, nice sig S_M. How do you do that border? Jee wiz. IM me! You must tell me your secret!10/10 man, everything is sooo nice.

Man, nice sig S_M. How do you do that border? Jee wiz. IM me! You must tell me your secret!

10/10 man, everything is sooo nice.

164038[/snapback]

Ahh, Jo Brooks did a tutorial on tech borders a while ago. Search his posts to find it. And to make little holes in the border, all you need to do is select and delete. The 3D effect is just blending...I think.

Anyway, nice sig. Awesome use of scanlines. And is that Scorpion?

10/10

Isnt that "tech border" known as Interface design? Or am i mistaken by something else?

Meh, I've never heard that before...they've always been referred to as tech borders. O.oAnd speaking of which, Mike, it kills this one bro. The colors don't match, it's too big, and it's not detailed enough...oh, and Subzero does not relate to tech. ;)Resist the tech borders Mike! DO IT!

this was a request sig, can to please the fans of my work XP***gasp*** johnny has never heard of "Interface design" well neither did I but since he has the more experiance he might have picked something up on the way.