xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tseng

Dofus Online A free mmorpg

There is a new mmorpg made by a company based in France.They have translated the game to english for its September slated release. You can sign up and beta test for free. To play goto http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
This rpg consists of 12 classes, a turn based tactics battle system (a la Final fnatasy tactics), and over 15 different professions (including Blacksmith for 6 different weapons, miner, baker, and much more)If you sign up and it asks you for you referer put my Dofus gamertag:TsengTsuzakiThanks and have fun on Dofus!!!!

whats the game about that would be helpful to the viewers don't you think.

I just checked it out and its about cartoons and you walk around like WOW which stands for World of Warcraft. I mean the graphics aren't that great but its ok. Guild Wars or World of Warcraft would be preffered though. This is also beta and its like runscape also. I mean it wont be that fun and it wont last long. It maybe to easy to. But Guild Wars that would be hard. Plus Guild Wars has no monthly payment thing like World of Warcraft does. So that is what i'd recommend if i was going to pick between mmorpg games. I like those kinds of games so its easy to say which is fun. Also Phantasy Star Online now that game is great lol.

The game has no particular story....At least not one that I pay attention to. Kinda like Phantasy Star Online, its not exactly story driven...but more about playing with hundreds of other people and making your character the best. It has missions you go through according to your class, that add to the story line. If you want the storyline details just visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and click storyline or characters.

UlloIm a long time Dofus Player...been playing since it was in beta testing. It is certainly a fun game...Yes, it is like Maple story, but i prefer dofus because it has a different approach to the game than Maple Story.My char is aransky...a lv 46 osamonda. I would encourage all MMORPG fans to try this game for free... you cant acess the whole game, but you can play in the central city with all permissions. The city has everything you need to get to a substantial level and give the game a good testing.

I've only been playing for about 2monthts. It's a fun game. I guess it is kind of like WoW, but I don't know, I never got into WoW really. Besides, you have to pay so much for WoW. Dofus is only about $7 a month.Try it.-reply by krayzie27

I've only been playing for about 2monthts. It's a fun game. I guess it is kind of like WoW, but I don't know, I never got into WoW really. Besides, you have to pay so much for WoW. Dofus is only about $7 a month.Try it.-reply by krayzie27

I loved playing Dofus for the short amount of time that I could without shelling out.Every now and then they open up an F2P server... but then its only a short time before said server goes P2P.+1 for the battle system (love the Final Fantasy Tactics-esque system), -3463784638 for turning 100% P2P every so often.It's also a flash based game. Not sure if that really matters, but I noticed that nobody mentioned it before.