xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pentiumas

Doom3 (fps) The IDs best game ever released

Hello, What do you think of Doom 3? :( It's pretty spooky, huh? ;) Anyway, I think it's a fantastic game for those kind of players who like to simply "Go & Kill". It's very cool game because of it's graphics (really nice (especially in "Hell" level)), monsters, weapons, location (action in Mars) and those "spooky" effects. :D

ive never played doom 3 but i want it so bad but i got no cash for it right now but ive seen pics and stuff about it and it looks really cool and the monsters and stuff look awsome to.

You've got to try it! Borrow it from a friend or a games store... I finished DooM 3 completely and that was awsome -_- The last boss - Cyber Demon looks so nice :lol: I also just got finished the expansion pack - DooM3: resurrection of evil. It's very cool too. You can use an artifact which is getting more powerful after killing each hell demon. (You will meet 3 of them in the game) But i won't talk about it's abilities etc. You should try it by yourself -_- Good luck,Pentiumas