xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
canpolitics

Another London Bombing Similar to the bombings that killed 56

I read your evidence canpolitics and a part of it might be true, but there is still much things that they don't even talk about... like why did the FBI confiscated some photos and security camera videos?!?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/FLASH Presentation

Check this flash presentation, too

164189[/snapback]

Sorry, but that presentation is nothing but conjecture with no real evidence. There was alot of wreckage from the plane all over the place at the pentagon, some of them clearly had American Airlines markings on them. The presentation claims that the holes are too small, this also is not true the wings were crumpled and/or destroyed. Another claim was that the windows are intact, yes some of the BLAST windows were intact, guess what they were designed with the purpose of staying intact when a BLAST hit it, from a misslile, or even a plane crashing through the wall, so is it any wonder some stayed intact?

I read your evidence canpolitics and a part of it might be true, but there is still much things that they don't even talk about... like why did the FBI confiscated some photos and security camera videos?!?

For the same reason police confiscate crime scene evidence and guess what they don't always return or release all of the evidence gathered.

I cannot understand this madness and you know guys how proud they are! They(group who are responsible) immediately announce that they are responsible for the attack. Of course they are yet again affiliated with Al-Qaeda. Why don't they make demand first? Why attack innocent people. No god can justify this madness. How traumatize the people in London are! after the first attack. And what does it serve? Do they think that they will give in to what they demanded? And where is their demand. I was shocked when I woke up this morning as I picked up newspaper and couldn't believe why things keep repeating. It is also difficult for any security set up to protect civilians in this kind of attacks. They don't come in planes and visible vehicles, but they are human bombs ready to die anywhere any streets.Are they human being? Or just the instrument of devil? This madness must stop immediately.

Well, I do not support terrorists, but I do not support them from either side. Killing innocent people cannot be justified in any manner, without regards of how convenient it might be to support our or their position. For me, both, killing innocent people with intelligent bombs (XXI) or with brain washed-mohaidins (XIV) are terrorism with a different degree of technological sofistication.Neither "You reap what you sow" nor "Karmha" are equivalent with the Law of Talion's. Think about that.God bless the attackers' families and countries on both sides, for they are innocent.Joe