xisto Community
hulunes

New Sig Showoff newest

yeah...maybe you have played this game named king of fighters,so the render comes from the game,who is good at control water as a weapon. :D that's all

any comment or criticism as the precious advice,thx

Posted Image

Wow...that might be your best yet. If there were a little more background, and the text were smaller and off of the render, it'd be great.

thx johnny...i'm glad to hear that my sig gets better than before :D yes,the text was a little large when to watch it again...umm,i have tried to be off the text from the render but looks not very well.so close them a lot... :(

thx johnny...i'm glad to hear that my sig gets better than before :D

yes,the text was a little large when to watch it again...umm,i have tried to be off the text from the render but looks not very well.so close them a lot... :D

163766[/snapback]

to be honest i think ur old one looks better about the new one the idea is good it needs a border and some more effects like bluring ... :(:(

gj, totally agree with johnny offset the text and make it a little smaller. alos i would have use a white stroke inthe border as well, nice render i would have blended in the lower part9/10

I really like it. It's not "over the top," but still catches your eye. A few changes I would suggest; change the reflection and blend it into the background a bit (giving it a fading with distance look) and maybe make the text contrast the background a little more than it does currently. Overall: 9.5/10 Great job! Later, A

ya...high score!:D what your comments prove my progress...

Saint_Michael >>>> thx,mike.i agree with you and johnny.i will and able to deal with the text better.

ArcaneSpirit >>>>thanks a lot,your suggestion is precious to improve my dealing with the text in sig designing.

"threw up" eeew no problem hulunes, soon you will be as great as i am and maybe take johnny out of the limelight in designing lol.

QUOTE(Florisjuh

)

I like it, it's kinda futoristic with the background and the text, and kinda cartoony with the render and the graphic quility, very good job!

8/10

thx,Florisjuh.i will keep on :(

That looks really good. Much better than what I threw up.

Try adding a border on there and see how it looks.

9/10

;) i have already added the border around my sig,but not very clear to see.suggest me which color border could be nice to add to it? :D

"threw up" eeew no problem hulunes, soon you will be as great as i am and maybe take johnny out of the limelight in designing lol.

thank you mike...but i'm still new in designing field and able to own many wonderful thought to design.

take johnny...(does johnny hear)?impossible cause for both of you are too powerful at present. :D

impossible cause for both of you are too powerful at present. :D

164071[/snapback]

Glad someone knows the truth. ;)

But no, j/k, it's not impossible...just keep trying, learning, watching. You'll get better over time.

(I used to be completely terrible...I have no idea how I got so good...tutorials and watching people, I guess.)

sad.gif i have already added the border around my sig,but not very clear to see.suggest me which color border could be nice to add to it? smile.gif

Maybe just have a solid white bar in between the two black borders - instead of the opacity one. Because the background is so dark already, the opacity strip doesn't have the effect it normally does.

But no, j/k, it's not impossible...just keep trying, learning, watching. You'll get better over time.
(I used to be completely terrible...I have no idea how I got so good...tutorials and watching people, I guess.)

Johnny got good, fast ;) - and whilst he's a genius - I'm sure you (hulunes) can do it too :D

164095[/snapback]

Haha, yeah. Take a look at Brook's Megaman sig with the tech borders. If I can find it, I'd post it....

yes hulunes joined the dark side of sig making and you will become as powerful as i muhahahahaha, it is the only way.man i got to stop using star wars stuff in my postss but meh its still a good gig.but one more thing to add its always good to use is white in your brushes cuz then it will make the background stand out more when you do the final coloring of your sig.