xisto Community
wakelim

Is Homosexuality Right Or Wrong? your views

Is homosexuality (being gay) OK or not?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wondered what people feel about this? I personally believe that it's wrong and wouldn't mind chatting to others who believe otherwise to see what they think.

163708[/snapback]

you're question is redundant .... homosexuality isn't right or wrong .... it just IS ....

it may not be your sexual orientation, in which case it's not for you .... but that doesn't mean it's wrong for anyone else .... it's like most things in life, it's just personal preference, like being a vegetarian or having a different faith .... as I've said before, life is full of diversity .... embrace it, 'cause that's what makes us all unique and interesting .... :D

Oh, I've just noticed that you only joined us yesterday .... BIG WELCOME! :(

Homosexuality will be considered like a normal sexual orientation in some years. There has been a lot of big changes in mentality in countries like Spain where homosexual marriages are legal now.

Legal doesn't make things right or wrong. It's just a law.But for me, it's wrong. Don't flame me, but this is just what I think. Well, humans aren't made to reproduce in the same sex. That's what makes it wrong. You can't get too far with that, because our bodies aren't made that way. They just aren't. It's like trying to get a cat have a baby with a dog. Their bodies are just not designed for each other.

Well I believe this thread has been made her before. I replied there. I am bisexual. Is that wrong? To me, no. TO others, perhaps. Some will feel it is perfectly ok, some will not. That's how human minds work. I don't see any reason to go about trying to have homosexuals deny what they feel, the gods only know how many killed themselves because they had to live against their feelings, how many are depressed etc. Is that right then?Is it right, that people get fired of their jobs, get shunned by societies, get assaulted on the streets, get beaten up for who they love? No, I feel that is wrong. icemarle,So you'"re saying that only those who'se bodies are "designed" for each other can be to together, that the rest is wrong. Well, how about the sizes of parts of the human body, they are not always compatible. Or the creation of new breeds of cats or dogs. That's having breeds reporduce with another breed. Yes, a cat and dog can not have babies, but the CAN fall in love. And homosexuality has very little to do with the longing to have babies (yes, it does happen), it has to do with falling in love.

I don't see any reason to go about trying to have homosexuals deny what they feel, the gods only know how many killed themselves because they had to live against their feelings, how many are depressed etc. Is that right then?

I don't think its really fair to blame "the gods". I certainly wasn't, and i don't think most other people were, implying that gay people should be insulted and bullied, merely discussing the theory of whether its right or not.

I may be wrong here, and if I am so then I apologise, but I think that the MAGORITY, not all, of gay relationships are not orionated towards love. They are merely directed towards a physical nature in their own sex that they find appealing. This is hardly suprising in a world where indecent male bodies are thrown at us almost as much as female ones. A few gays may be genuinely in love but, as I say, i believe that most gay relationships are directed towards a physical attraction rather than a love for the person. As I also say, I may be wrong, but that's what I think.

i think that it's Ok if you are gay from birth, you know those kids wh o are, well you know feminine, girly, but there's a difference between being a gay since birth AND the ones who are maded you know straight man who experiment gay experiences and then you are gay. I got nothing wrong with gay people, my best friend is gay but i'm agree with my religiion (catholic) that it's ok if you're gay but you need abstinence ><

Please don't start another political topic. There are so many more that are already open. The more you start, the more people are going to respond. You're never going to get the answers you want because you'll get the same amount from all sides, and it'll only go on forever. For one, I'm extremely liberal about certain things, and while I like hearing other sides argue, I don't like seeing them crush certain options and escapes for people.Politics = *sigh*

Most people are now open about their views about homosexuality. They do not care about other people's prefernces as long as they do not get to step on other people's business.Some base their views about it on their religion, culture and even family background.Here in the Philippines, We have high respects on Gay men (most of them the girly-like) because they are earning way higher that those real men. but still they get discriminated on some stuff, like entering military and the police. But for me they are fine, I do not get bothered by having gay friends, they do not harass me anyways. I have some classmates since high school and even in college and they actually have balls than most of us straight men. But still, most people don't agree about thier (the gay peole's) way of life. Moral does not neccessarily means legal, but legal does not necessarily means moral. These is the rule in this world, so let us just allow people to do what they all want.

I dont see anything wrong with homosexuality as long as they dont bother me everything is ok, although I find lesbians or bisexual girls as sexy or somthing. The thing I really find gross and sickening are the transvestites, the guys that look like girls and have operations and stuff. Here in Guadalajara (city where I live), this city is considered the gay capitol of mexico, and since there is so many homosexuals here it is said that there is 7 girls for every man. ;)

i do think that homosexuality is nothing wrong ... they are no commiting a crime or anything that will hurt others .. it's just that they are borned that way ... as long as they do not cause any trouble to the society .. i do not see any reason for banning them ...

me personally it doesn't matter what you are, its what inside that counts, but the fact that it has been a big issue since who knows when, tells us that people have nothing else better to do with thier life except to instigate problems and then throw feul in the fire by making it worse.it may be wrong to some people it maybe right to other but guess what you have deal with it until the day you die some make good use of it and talk to people that are gay bi straight and you will see that they are agood person.i do have a funny joke though but since i will be the good person i will not post it.

Hmm, is being a live a crime?? Or is making love or to love somebody a crime?? I guess no. So what do you think (author of this topic) if homosexual person asks you or tell that your heterosexual life is wrong. There is no wrong, there only IS. Like I can't resist to be in love with women, homosexual people can't resist to love person of same gender. It is simple as it IS. Kinda hate question like this, cause this kind of things were "actual" few decades before our time. Everyone has right to live and love somebody.

So you'"re saying that only those who'se bodies are "designed" for each other can be to together, that the rest is wrong. Well, how about the sizes of parts of the human body, they are not always compatible. Or the creation of new breeds of cats or dogs. That's having breeds reporduce with another breed. Yes, a cat and dog can not have babies, but the CAN fall in love. And homosexuality has very little to do with the longing to have babies (yes, it does happen), it has to do with falling in love.

OK, let me explain. It's wrong in the sense that we weren't made that way in the first place. For me it's only wrong for the BODY part. That's all I'm saying. As for that affection part. I'm not saying it's wrong. So, OK, I can't really define things that well. But anyway, that's what I think. :D

I wondered what people feel about this? I personally believe that it's wrong and wouldn't mind chatting to others who believe otherwise to see what they think.

163708[/snapback]

I think there is nothing wrong with homosexual....and I don't mind gay people.

Has the cause of being homosexual been proved? If it's because of people's genes and something which that person definitely has got no control, then you shouldn't blame him/her. In other words, if they cannot choose whether they like someone of the same sex or of the different one, then you cannot blame them.

Of course, if can be argued that even if they feel that deep down inside they like people of the same sex, but they don't have to express it. In other words, some people reasonably argue that homosexual should just lead normal life as if they are normal guy or girl. But why should they pretend? They have the right to express and be themselves as long as it doesn't harm other people, don't they? -_-