xisto Community

Alrighty KuBi, you may not have gotten my 50th sig, but personally, I like this one better anyway. :D

Posted Image

It actually started out as an idea for Peter Griffin standing by a train passing by(inspired by your avatar), but meh...it just didn't look as cool as I thought it might. So, it turned it to this.

Hope you like it KuBster.

Everyone else: Rate/comment/criticize.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

hmmmmm, i would have used the render wheres hes hanign upside down with the bad guy below, and then blended him into the shadows.ooh i see some pixel in your fontbut either way 9.5/10

yeah...so fast that already come to the 50th gift you made.just present me a sig NO. 30 the day before yesterday.hoooh,awesome...this render is that splinter cell?i own this game in my mobile :D kooool render,pretty work.i rate that 9/10 a lot

Looks awsome Johnny! Thanks a lot :D. Yah, I'm a Peter Griffin fan. Actually, the episode that my avatar comes from was just on 2 nights ago :(.I like how you blended the render, looks like he's going woooooosh! It looks like something from Splinter Cell? Is that right?Time to go put it in my sig ;)

Looks awsome Johnny! Thanks a lot :D. Yah, I'm a Peter Griffin fan. Actually, the episode that my avatar comes from was just on 2 nights ago :(.

I like how you blended the render, looks like he's going woooooosh! It looks like something from Splinter Cell? Is that right?

Time to go put it in my sig ;)

163852[/snapback]

...and I'm a Stewie Griffin fan. That character is so hilarious! I've been watching Family Guy for over a year now, and I still can't figure out if the family hears him or not. I'm know for sure that Brian can hear him though. Anyway, is that avatar from the episode where Peter gets shot a lot?

Oh, and Brooks, you forgot to put "Gift from Johnny" on your sig...but Kubi already did that...just reminding you.

yeah...so fast that already come to the 50th gift you made.just present me a sig NO. 30 the day before yesterday.hoooh,awesome...

this render is that splinter cell?i own this game in my mobile :D kooool render,pretty work.

i rate that  9/10 a lot

163789[/snapback]

Nah, the other day I had 30 gifts recieved, and this is my 51st gift given. Mike got #50. Yep, Splinter Cell.

You have to start explaining who the render is and what its doing, Brooks.

Anyway, nice stuff. Sweet light effects, too.

9/10

163832[/snapback]

He's a secret spy ninja espionage type guy. :D He's dropping from like, a hole in the ceiling or something.

Looks awsome Johnny! Thanks a lot :(. Yah, I'm a Peter Griffin fan. Actually, the episode that my avatar comes from was just on 2 nights ago :(.

I like how you blended the render, looks like he's going woooooosh! It looks like something from Splinter Cell? Is that right?

Time to go put it in my sig ;)

163852[/snapback]

Yep, Splinter Cell, and I'm glad you like it.

...and I'm a Stewie Griffin fan. That character is so hilarious! I've been watching Family Guy for over a year now, and I still can't figure out if the family hears him or not. I'm know for sure that Brian can hear him though. Anyway, is that avatar from the episode where Peter gets shot a lot?

Oh, and Brooks, you forgot to put "Gift from Johnny" on your sig...but Kubi already did that...just reminding you.

163878[/snapback]

It actually does have my name on it...try to find it. :(

Dude! That's so awesome. That's like a watermark, now.

163938[/snapback]

I find it fun to hide my name in gift sigs nowadays. One of the pro designers, MaynardsTOOL, ALWAYS hides his name, in every sig he does. It's kinda fun looking for his name on them...there's some where I STILL haven't found it. ;)

found it took like 2 seconds actually that episode is where the do the willy wonka factory joke with the beer.

I find it fun to hide my name in gift sigs nowadays. One of the pro designers, MaynardsTOOL, ALWAYS hides his name, in every sig he does. It's kinda fun looking for his name on them...there's some where I STILL haven't found it. :D

163994[/snapback]

Oooh, like a Where's Waldo book.

Got any examples of this dude's work?

Oooh, like a Where's Waldo book.

Got any examples of this dude's work?

168102[/snapback]

No...He's won a few of the Gamerenders SOTWs, and designed the new forum header banner thing there...go check that.

But anyway, back on topic.

yeah i just did that with my latest sig try to find it w00t XP. but anyways i would say this sig is pretty much all posted out unless someone elese has somehting to say about kube gift sig.