xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Saint Michael V.2 My 50th gift

Alrighty guys, this one's something special, because it's my 50th gift (unless I've forgotten to put one on my site, thus making me count wrong...which would be terrible.) And sorry KuBi...you would have gotten yours first, but as this is a special one, I think it's fitting to give it to my partner in crime/trainee. :D I'm posting yours in like 3 seconds though, so hang tight.

Posted Image

So anyway, it was supposed to be a really awesome sig, but I dunno...I think it came out pretty nicely as a sig, but maybe a slight bit lacking for a special one like this. Oh well...

Hope you like it Mike.

Everyone else, rate/comment/criticize.

(Oh, and yes, my name IS on it, along with the number 50. Try to find them. :()

found it!!! hmm the depth is great i would have done the render where its in the hallway but good job either way 10/10 cuz its my gift sig.

count wrong?? i do wrong last post...kubi was not the 50th :(this one looks the same to your current one...same style serise? :Dgood works but i do like other serise,which looks cooler than them.rate on 8.9/10

found it!!! hmm the depth is great i would have done the render where its in the hallway but good job either way 10/10 cuz its my gift sig.

163779[/snapback]

He's like, in front of the hallway. O.o

But thanks, glad you like it.

count wrong?? i do wrong last post...kubi was not the 50th ;)

this one looks the same to your current one...same style serise? :D

good works but i do like other serise,which looks cooler than them.

rate on 8.9/10

163791[/snapback]

Nah, this one's the 50th one, and they're not really the same style...the only things the same are the colors, really.

Again, who is the render?

Did you make the fence behind the render yourself? It looks good. 10/10

163840[/snapback]

The render is from Onimusha. He's a samurai type guy. I didn't make the fence, it's a picture of the outside of a dojo, that I modified a little bit.

And thanks to all of you for the comments. I love it. :(

Looks really nice. I give it a 9/10 becuase I don't think that it is possible to make anything that is truly perfect. Also I found the Johnny and the 50 in the sig. It took me a minute or two too actually find it. Anyways overall the sig is a good peice of work. This is a little off-topic but when did all this change to the photoshop Arena happen. It was not like this 2 days ago. Anyways nice sig.

Looks really nice.  I give it a 9/10 becuase I don't think that it is possible to make anything that is truly perfect.  Also I found the Johnny and the 50 in the sig. It took me a minute or two too actually find it.  Anyways overall the sig is a good peice of work. 

This is a little off-topic but when did all this change to the photoshop Arena happen.  It was not like this 2 days ago. 

Anyways nice sig.

163971[/snapback]

Thankies Maniac. And the change happened yesterday... I requested some subforums and Nils made them...then me and Nguyen sorted everything. Might be a few odd ones, but it's still in progress... I gotta talk to Nils about changing some things again.

it was a good idea to change it too cuz of so many topics going into sigs and other graphics, yeah it takes little longer to get to it but it better organized way,hey johnny see if they can add the mod for battle wins and losses like on game renders.

it was a good idea to change it too cuz of so many topics going into sigs and other graphics, yeah it takes little longer to get to it but it better organized way,

hey johnny see if they can add the mod for battle wins and losses like on game renders.

164017[/snapback]

I'm gonna be posting some more suggestions up in the staffie forums...thanks for that one, I'll add it to my list.

i got ideas just don't know who to give them to ;)

164441[/snapback]

Givem to me, I just started that topic, and I can add more suggestions as they come along.