xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManOfSTEEL

Girls Problem

One of my friend ask me about the girls whom he love the most. He always have a bad day when he phoned the his girl friend.He's name was mike, and he was devorce for two years now, a couple of months after he's devorce he found a lovely young and good looking lady, a new employee in the company where he is working. He started to court the lady, month passed, years and become two, still the girl didn't giveup her flag. after two years and 4 months the girl give up sourrender her flag to the hungry friend of my, they've been in the relationship for about 4 years now. As the time goes by, a friend of my feel something that gives him the feeling of being uncomfortable, and then he started to complain why he's girl friend sometimes act so wildly, hard voice caming out from her mouth, lack of interest when my friend phoned he's girl friend in her office, sometime the girls go with her friends without informing him, get drunk sometimes, and there is a feeling of uncomfortable when they met. these are the complains I've heard from my friend.Now a friend of mine is asking if the girl still loves him or maybe somebody else trying to take the girl from him. I can't give my opinion to him because I was not in he's position and when I go with them the girl seems so honest to him. sweet and there is feeling of interest when I saw them talking and laughing. Until now they've been together but the boy keep on complain. In my opinion I think there is a feeling of insecurity from the boy, jealous and lack of trust to he's partner, which I think very important in the relationship.What do you think why my friends keep on complain eventhough their relationship last for that long...? If you have any comment of suggestion I appreciate it...:D

Notice from KuBi:
I believe this belongs in the "DATING RELATIONSHIPS" section. Moved.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

I suppose he's complaining because he really thinks that she's not interested in him anymore.My advice would be that you tell him to speak with her about his feelings, otherwise the two of them won't be able to work this out...

Girls has only one serius problem. And that is Alcohol. I have found my girl one drung at home. I amlost can't believe... Drunk and horny Posted Image

Take a look Posted Image

I think this guy has serious problem, his girl gives him obvious signs that she doesn't like or love him. In my opinion in love there shouldn't be provocations like this. They should have talked aboout this problem at the moment it has started. But now it has been lasting too long and things are deep burried inside of him. If they can talk and get things stright out then there is a chance, but two years is long time and if they haven't talked by now, then there is possibility they will never. I would end relationship like this.

i would have to say talk it out first then if nothing happens split likea banana.

This is a picture from her birthday.. She was totally drunk. Then i have help her. This is my girlfrend. And she had promis to me that she will neved again so drunk. Something good in this experience.

Well,I think that they must talk about it for sure because the girl can't know his feelingsand fears without him to tell her..I think that the basic of relationship is a lot of conversation and trust.The two of most important elements in relationship...You know,maybe your friend is not the same person to his girl,like before..maybe their relationship has became something like some habbit,without passion and romantic feelings like at the start of their relationship.It could happen...Anyway the smartest way to solve this problem is to have a long,long conversation,about them.. :)

his problem could most possibly be caused by a burn out on their relationship, you mentioned that he your friend courted her for a long time, does the girl have this same behaviour before? In case yes then why is he complaining only now, on the other hand if the girl is just doing this now then they need to talk and sort it out rather than not minding the problem.

Mohamed:I think the problem from the guy, coz when you are with them they have fun, happy etc, so why he complaining that lady when you are not there with them it's something in there.2nd you go to talk to her ask how their relationship going on and make sue that she will not understand you that what you are looking for.but I am tell you one thing, if you see some people are fighting and they can't solve their problem they start with wrong way for their relationship.

just tell your friend to stay single for a while. It won't kill him to do so. Hes too insecure to be in a relationship right now.