xisto Community
Johnny

Feng Sig Super Power Battle ACTION

Okay, decided to take a little crack at render manipping, and hell, I'm surprised. I love it. But that just means you guys will burn my hopes and dreams into oblivion. That's the way it goes. Anyway:

Posted Image

Original -- http://static.hugedomains.com/images/logo_huge_domains.gif

Modified -- http://static.hugedomains.com/images/logo_huge_domains.gif

I think it's badass, but meh...let's see what you guys have to crush say.

If it's good enough, should I current it?

It's pretty good Johnny. Nice change from the original render - much darker/scarier now, in my opinion. He blends in quite well, and the text is alright (though it could be a bit more readable). Just feels a little pixellated round the top parts of the background..

pretty work...the render you select like a role of 3D fight game?through your being modified,it looks rather kooool.the text bend to bg much,and hard to read them :D but looks well...

hmhm how you get your font look allaways so nice :/ font is like hardest think for me. But nice grunge sig and i rate it 8?/10

Haha, look at that. A catch phrase and a name. See, Mike, you can do both.

I like the background. Nice little scanline action going on. I like how the render's hand is blended into the background, and his head is popping out.

Nice job.

Another 10/10

Yeah, I like putting catchphrases on my sigs...I don't do it as much anymore though...Anyway, thanks to you (*cough NGUYEN cough*) and Muksimp. ^-^

i do it sometimes snlil but i like to keep my name out of it sometimes just to make it interesting.

I would have to say AWESOME! I Like what you did modifying the original image, and I love the texture and blending you did on that sig of yours. I'd say the person was blind if they can't see how good your sig is. Later, A