xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Hulunes V.3

Okay, here's another return gift, and one I'm pretty proud of. Monotone CAN look good, you just gotta do it right. ^-^

Posted Image

Hope you like it.

Everyone else, you know what to do.

Or if you don't, RATE/COMMENT/CRITICIZE!

aah the clock tower render, i would have gone total grunge the lines take away from the monotone unless you you gave the same effect for the render good chocie for the font though."15 shades of darkness" sounds like a 1970's kung-fu movie8.5/10, the lines just not doing it for me.

haha and woW,Look! busy johnny finish my last sig now...thank you very much sincerely.i like this one as like the former.if you do not mind,you could kindly introduce your render who he is ,looks like a secret agent :(from this sig,hulunes font looks curious and excellent once seeing. huh...anyhow,i do like your sig job and keep on as you please :D

he's a character from the video game dark tower ***typo on the clock tower***

he's a character from the video game dark tower ***typo on the clock tower***

163350[/snapback]

?? duak tower

i have no idea about it :( what's the general info and the main actor is just the render of that sig? :(

Notice from KuBi:
Tags fixed :D.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

It's kinda hard to tell what the text is saying. It looks like "Hiuunes". The "H" is too far from the "ulunes"And on the left, it looks like you dragged your brush too much.6.5/10

It's kinda hard to tell what the text is saying. It looks like "Hiuunes". The "H" is too far from the "ulunes"

And on the left, it looks like you dragged your brush too much.

6.5/10

163428[/snapback]

The offset H was an on-purpose thing, and Nguyen, you should know that I never EVER drag brushes. EVER. :D

The offset H was an on-purpose thing, and Nguyen, you should know that I never EVER drag brushes. EVER. :D

163432[/snapback]

Explain the offset H. Why is it there? How does it enhance the sig?

As for the dragging thing, well...it looks like you dragged this one. Look at the black spot on the left side of the sig on top of the H.

Explain the offset H. Why is it there? How does it enhance the sig?

As for the dragging thing, well...it looks like you dragged this one. Look at the black spot on the left side of the sig on top of the H.

163545[/snapback]

Why's it there? Cause I dunno anybody named Ulunes? :D

I dunno...it just looked better like that. Never question a great artist (yeah, right.)

And about repeated brushes, if you're talking about the white H in the background, the two sides may be similar, but they're definitely different brushes.