xisto Community
DoR

Account Creation Ii Not working or not enough information

I requested a hosting with 33 hosting credits.How do you notice when is ready to put data?The cpanel link appears automatically in "USERCP"?How do I configure the e-mail accounts?Thanks.

First of all, I'm moving your topic to Questions & Queries. This is the request section only.When you are approved, you will be provided with all necessary links. The cPanle link does not appear automatically on your profile (if that's what you mean) only your cPanel login ID.We have 3 built-in email application: NeoMail, Horde and SquirrelMail. These are used for web-access email for your domain (and all the other good stuffs such as creating additional email accounts for web-access)

I want to know how the information is provided, via e-mail?

163154[/snapback]

Yes. Administrator will send you an email containing all the information you need to have the full control over, such as cPanel and FTP, your hosting account with the GIVEN email address that you have provided.