xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Photoshop Registration concerning the pop-up window

hey, when you start installing photoshop, does the registration window pop up at the beginning ? or it doesn't come out until your 30 day trial is over? because i've reformatted my comp like 3 times and i have ps on te cd saved but whenever i try to install it it never asks me to register it... alsowhich is better? PHOTOSHOP cs OR PHOTOSHOP the newer version? and will the brushes for ps8 work on the newer one?thank you!

it can show up at the beginning and endwell the version don't really matter, but cs2 has more stuff mostly filters that i know ofand all brushes do work their are exceptions i had a few that did not load in cs2 just mkae sure they are all ps 7 and above and you should be fine.

also which is better? PHOTOSHOP cs OR PHOTOSHOP the newer version? and will the brushes for ps8 work on the newer one?thank you!

PSCS2 is better, and yes ps8 brushes will work for the newer one(oh, so i've heard).

All photoshops are backwards compatible, so anything that will work for an earlier version will work for a later one.Also, PSCS2 is better, but more memory-intensive, so if you don't have a lot of ram (a gig or more) it may be sluggish at times.Not sure about the registration thing...it was at the beginning for me, but other people say otherwise.

the registration for me was at the beginning. I am using photoshop CS2 and you gotta fill in the serial at the beginning..even before the installation starts while the activation comes sometime in the middle of the installation (before it installs its help files, adobe stock photos and the remaining of the installtion).

not responding

Photoshop Registration

When I click the registration button at the begging before I can use it, it just does nothing at all. I try to click it a few more times but it still does not respond

-reply by Sean Miller

registering photoshop Cs

Photoshop Registration

For me the registration option is blocked wat should I do...Wait till the 30 days gets over or is there on way out ...Suggest me one answer

-reply by Maaran