xisto Community
godglitcher

Hello All

Hello everyone hear at Xisto.comI am a new comer to this siteI was requested here from a socom site adminI was wondering were I could get a nice forum site started for socom 2 and he requested me to here at Trap 17Recently I have been to Aruba, Florida and DelewareI am from Long Island, New YorkI am 14 years old and Am in the 9th gradeI am a b+ student and play Baseball and SoccerToday I just got my tetanis shot or however you spell it so I can't work out today because it stings pretty badI love the community around here and I will be a dedicated memberAdios :D godglitcher(chris)

welcome aboard and watch out for those rusty nails, and another socom fan make sure to read my post on socom III

Man, tetanus shots suck. Especially when your older brother doesn't believe that your arm is starting to swell and punches you in it O_O. But enjoy the forums, at any rate.

hi godglitcher,you are most welcome to T17. I am sure that you are gonna love it in here.Hope you will be posting some useful and meaningful posts too.Welcome aboard man.

Welcome aboard, godglitcher/chris! Well, it looks like you've found a great community here at Trap 17. There are a lot of topics and threads that'll suit your interest, so I hope you can come back often. Take a look around, post away and you'll build up the hosting credits very quickly!Have fun and see you on the boards!

Hi Chris,as you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX