xisto Community
badinfluence

My Account Is Suspended After Up/down pls check for my account, thks

hello mod,admin..

could you pls help me to check my account which is being suspended when the server down(normal downtime) and up again. my cpanelname is "haalaalu" and the address is
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i have currently got 20+ credits and all under tos and term. it was since 5 am GMT+8 while i was using ftp to updating my site.

thks in advance. :D

ok.. i knew it can only handle by admin but now it was nearly a day :( i think opaque must be very busy.. i dont know what went wrong with my account. if it is something wrong by me, i apologise and at least i would like to get my data back. because i didn't back up the latest. so pls let me back up my data. :D

i think opaque must be very busy..

163272[/snapback]

If I'm correct, I believe OpaQue runs 3 servers. So yes, he is extremely busy, just wait another day, or a few hours, and hopefully it will be up again. Sorry for the inconvienence, but hosting over 2 thousand people on a server can be a little hectic.