xisto Community
squall780

Lg Electronics Smartphone It doesnt get sweeter than this..

Posted Image Now that's a phone! I love how it slides back and forth on the item itself to see the numbers. It probably costs a ton.

Wow I searched it online. It sounds like a great phone! I really love any phone design that flips out with the keyboard or retracts it in with the numbers and stuff like that. Though some things may get confusing :( The screen quality looks amazing and it probably is along with the capacity. It has around 200 mb I believe. :D I couldn't find the price on this phone amazingly enough....

Each day a better and improved phones keep coming out in the market. Today you may write about this Lucky Goldstar Mobile phone, but tomorrow if Nokia comes out again with another phone aiming to beat the LG phone that will be the talk of the town again, but there are too many players including Siemens, motorola, Samsung, phillips, BenQ, etc. Once I went on to praise one of the Samsung models and the next day Nokia came out with another great model. Now I just watch and see what is happening around me. I don't go for those nor envy about it, firstly I'm not going to buy them for they keep changing the best as time goes by! hehe. Secondly, I'm happy with what I possess right now. Thirdly, I could save money not keep changing the phone.

If you look at the numerals closely you'll notice there's Japanese writing on it so it's probably not available here. I love this kind of phone.

If you look at the numerals closely you'll notice there's Japanese writing on it so it's probably not available here. I love this kind of phone.

163031[/snapback]

Yeah. :D Those Japanese folks get everything faster than us.

Yeah. :D Those Japanese folks get everything faster than us.

163040[/snapback]

You're right, but I met this Japanese guy in a chatroom he says the Sony PSP cost at least 3 times a much there when it was released as we can buy it now.